• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

~Shao~

Smash Ace
... I should be studying for a Calculus exam tomorrow. I cut the last 3 classes so I gotta take in 6 hours' worth of math before 4:30pm tomorrow... I'm glad, cuz i got a buttload of time left. But I don't want to keep postponing it any longer, so... Lurking for me for now.
It's nice to know I'm not the only one that has to suffer :laugh: What are you seeing in Calculus Kewk? Fortunately for me, I only had Calculus in the 1st and 2nd semester...

Are you doing engineering(sp?)?

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
AMC 12 hurt my brain so much i wrote a blog about it

i highly doubt i got less than 75 points

but i answered 11, 1 of which i know is wrong
and didnt answer 14 (its only out of 25)

so 10*6+14*1.5 = 81
i had better not have gotten more than 1 of those 10 wrong :mad:

and the sad part is i probably got highest in the school :urg:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, speaking of tests, I just had a 28 question multiple choice test necessary for obtaining a job for the cencus this year. It was ridiculously easy. I'm ashamed to not have a perfect score (though I know which one I missed.. stupid trick question...).

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
how do you know your score so quickly?
Went to the math teacher and saw the correct answers (technically not supposed to do that), then calculated my score (I had my answers written down). Doesn't look like more than 3 people will make the AIME ( O_o ) from the school.

Edit: Forgot about the B exam, 2/24. I still have a chance!:):):):):)

T-nuts

Smash Ace
speaking of tests i just destroyed my ECOL 3500 test today. IN YOUR FACE EVERYONE!!! haha, jk. but really, i destroyed it.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
All these sexual jokes make it seem like smashboards is filled with people as immature as me.
Awesome.
I'm taking a lit class with a friend (also an English major) and the whole time we're making **** jokes, drawing dumb things in our books and hitting on the girl behind us. It's like working for cracked.com or something similarly awesome.
Heh, speaking of tests, I just had a 28 question multiple choice test necessary for obtaining a job for the cencus this year. It was ridiculously easy. I'm ashamed to not have a perfect score (though I know which one I missed.. stupid trick question...).
lol get *****. I was the only person who got 100% at my session.
Ahh, I really like the Kirby community. Even the best Kirbies are nice and non-elitistic, in comparison to some other character forums and their communities.
inorite. Pika, Lucario and Sonic mains are pretty awesome as well.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You know, my Calculus exam was pretty disappointing. I expected it to be tougher in some way... I hope I get a good grade though, getting out of exams with that "it was easy!" feeling then getting an F is ****. :laugh:

Also, I just finished with some basic limit stuff. Continuous functions, infinite limits, calculating slopes to find the limit of an ecuation, all of that easy stuff.

And, I'm on my 4th semester. Check this out... First semester I finished all my Algebra and Trigonometry (precalculus), second practically never happened cuz of stuff, 3rd semester had a TYPO in my class schedule and I ended up attending some other math class instead of Calculus so my real teacher dropped me before I found out it was the wrong class, and now I'm finally taking Calculus... One would think these things don't happen until they actually happen, then you're like "oh ****, my moneys". :mad:

Wow, it's been so long. I really do keep missing all of the innuendos :(.
Epic. Definitely one of the better articles... I actually used to edit a bit here and there, and made a couple of articles like 3 years ago, even my own page (like all uncyclopedians should have). It was awesome, lots of ****s and giggles. :p

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

lol get *****. I was the only person who got 100% at my session.
Then I must ask, what did you answer on the one where it asks for the word that best describes "CONTROVERSIAL"? None of those seemed right. The closest one SEEMED to be "debatable", but since I got it wrong (at least I'm pretty sure that's the one I got wrong), that couldn't have been it.

Also, A1, I think your link is broken, unless you meant to link to a page that shows me videos recomended for me (AKA Victor Wooten :D ).

Tiersie

Smash Ace
So I've discovered something I did not previously know of.

When kirby dash attacks, you can make it's end animation go further and less far by pressing the corresponding way on your control stick (e.g. you are dash attacking to the right press left to go slower) that on itself is pretty meh, but I've seen that when you go slower with the dash attack your opponent often gets out of the dash attack without taking the last hit that sends them flying vertically up.
This makes it so that people get out of the dash attack without getting any knockback, while us kirbies have no significant lag either. If the opponent does not know what happened, this perfectly sets them up for a ftilt/fsmash.

Try it, it works!

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
My God Nick, that is the best read I've had in quite some time, the creator of that article is a mad genius
Epic. Definitely one of the better articles... I actually used to edit a bit here and there, and made a couple of articles like 3 years ago, even my own page (like all uncyclopedians should have). It was awesome, lots of ****s and giggles. :p
Thanks guys :blush:!
Yeah, Uncyclopedia is one of my more favorite sites, but that article made me lol big time :laugh:.

And I actually discovered that article in school O.o

Meanwhile, I've been using nair alot as Kirby, which is something I rarely do. I thought the star animation was pretty cool, but I figured it was too laggy for me to use. But I began using it as I use combos that juggle people into the air, since people are bound to air dodge at some point :p. And I learned that you can pretty much inflict damage as long as Kirby is still spinning.

That made me happy :).

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
And here....

Also, NKN, while Nair has a few uses, it's still a terrible move. Don't overuse it...
Also, never use too high above thr ground. If you do use it, make sure you hit, then FF and combo from it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Oh, Millencolin is the name of that band with the song from Tony Hawk 2. I've been wondering what the band name was, I thought it was "Meloncolon" or something.
edit: ok, right band, wrong song...hmm
edit2: ok the song was 'You' by Bad Religion.
Thanks, Youtube!

And yeah, you didn't know about Pink Reaper? haha

not a bad video sir

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Then I must ask, what did you answer on the one where it asks for the word that best describes "CONTROVERSIAL"? None of those seemed right. The closest one SEEMED to be "debatable", but since I got it wrong (at least I'm pretty sure that's the one I got wrong), that couldn't have been it.
I answered arguable which is the same thing as debatable.
WTF happened there?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Arguable sounds angry compared to debatable. :p

I dunno, I'm gonna be a scientist! *flies off*

Top Bottom