• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I used to consider visiting Canada back when I was in constant contact with people there... But recently, other than thinking about how the people are there and how warm it can get and everything else is the most I've done concerning Canada. :/

And there's no Smash tourneys in Russia! Отсутствие smashers I say!!

Oh yeah, some lady at work got a $1010 order, so a dude and I helped her get her 3 carts of stuff into her car and I got a $5 tip :D
Apparently it was for her church's mission to send people to Brazil or whatever.
Man, it must've sucked being the cashier there.

New York's snow got gimped, we don't have crap. I can sort of sympathize with you now.

:(
Let's be sad together while I hit on you with a bat :(

~Shao~

Smash Ace
Apparently it was for her church's mission to send people to Brazil or whatever.
You mean Haiti?

And here, since the weather is cold and DRY (if I remember highschool geography classes correctly :laugh:), the last time (and first iirc) it snew snowed, was like ~30 years ago. If we had cold and humidity, it's would snow :mad:

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Oh yeah, some lady at work got a $1010 order, so a dude and I helped her get her 3 carts of stuff into her car and I got a $5 tip :D
Nice tip, but...to send people to Brazil? I'm pretty sure the US didn't react to well last time that happened :p .

I used to consider visiting Canada back when I was in constant contact with people there... But recently, other than thinking about how the people are there and how warm it can get and everything else is the most I've done concerning Canada. :/

And there's no Smash tourneys in Russia! Отсутствие smashers I say!!

Let's be sad together while I hit on you with a bat :(
I had a bad incident with a creepy internet guy hitting on me with a bat. I still have the dreams probably because it happened earlier this week :(.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I understand that Haiti is going through really bad crap right now, but it's starting to annoy me now..The ads, the donations, those commercials...

Am I a bad person for saying that :(?
Yes. You're bad and you should feel bad. No, you're not a bad person. Freedom of speech, you shouldn't be judged for what you say. Isn't this America?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Lol. No, it's just that I think that we're overdoing this whole thing with Haiti D:. I've been asked to donate so much of my money to Haiti, it gets to be annoying :urg:.
I sympathize with you a bit. Africa has been worse-off than Haiti for waaay longer, yet people 'gave up on them'.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
lol thats nothing

in the christmas season we routinely get $1200-1300 orders of groceries...as in multple times a day
and most of the cost comes from teh expensive fish
but they'll have like 20000 random small items they need to throw their christmas parties n ****

i once had an elderly lady and her adult daughter each spend over $1000 at the same time
it ended up being 5 carts total
and i had to roll 3 of them out because they were too lazy to do it themselves
and their car was too small
and they didnt even tip me :mad:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
lol thats nothing

in the christmas season we routinely get $1200-1300 orders of groceries...as in multple times a day
but they'll have like 20000 random small items they need to throw their christmas parties n ****

i once had an elderly lady and her adult daughter each spend over $1000 at the same time
and they didnt even tip me
:mad:
The *******s! :mad:

I'm not settling for part-time jobs like that, it's too much stress for me.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It's funny because it's his third day

You mean Haiti?
No, pretty sure she said Brazil.

Churches have mission trips to places because it's the cool thing to do, or something.

lol thats nothing

and they didnt even tip me :mad:
ouch

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Anyone have 2cents they'd like to offer?

Phase 6 is a doubles-focused tournament (but they do have singles). What's a good partner for Kirby, in your opinion?

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
Anyone have 2cents they'd like to offer?

Phase 6 is a doubles-focused tournament (but they do have singles). What's a good partner for Kirby, in your opinion?
dang jowii its been awhile, thanks for coming up to dallas again!

Ice (snake) and i are teaming for the first time since like hobo 11.

Bwett (diddy) and i are static teams partner and we usually placed 5ish in tx tourneys

i also like teaming with DDD when no mk is around

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Kirby Dthrow to Ganon Dair is like sex only that the one doing the pounding is a disgustingly ugly redheaded man while the fat pink guy holds the victim.

I find that Kirby does well with Snake, MK, Lucario, Pika, Rob Olimar and DDD.
iStud's Ic's are nasty. His diddy is great too though.

Also you forgot percon ond Silver who are both from lovely Canadia
I have heard stud's ICs are crazy. Didn't know he played diddy.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
dang jowii its been awhile, thanks for coming up to dallas again!

Ice (snake) and i are teaming for the first time since like hobo 11.

Bwett (diddy) and i are static teams partner and we usually placed 5ish in tx tourneys

i also like teaming with DDD when no mk is around
Ya, I've been up in MO/Midwest taking a break from TX to compete against more peeps (went against a few of the God Kais [like Y.b.M.]) and am now back.
I still don't have a partner for it, but I guess I'll just ask around when I get there.

JoWii has the greatest title of all time. =3
Thanks <3.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
With ganon as your partner, kirby dthrow -> aerial gerudo -> jab lock -> Fsmash, warlock punch, or utilit = ****
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sounds very awesome... If we're on a 2v1. ;)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

lol yeah maybe. The ICs boards have iStudy from Holland, and E-alert (Who I met at Genesis, he sucks btw) from Australia.

Also, Is lovely from Japan of is he/she just there for school?
If it counts for anything, I'm French.

Also, the problem with the Haiti thing is there are as many 'scam' donation groups as real ones.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
"Deeper Grounded Monarchy", huh... Why the eery name?
Well, since you asked....

It started back in November/December when HighFive started a group called the High Ocean Republic. Skipping quite a bit, after a while Z.E.N. (that was his name at the time, I can never keep up with the guy) made a joke group called the Mid Air Democracy (Hi5 MAD?) So as my own joke, I made the Low Grounded Monarchy, but got bored and shut it down, then brought it back as the Deeper Grounded Monarchy, which you must join in order to use my catch phrase without getting knee'd.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Ok, back from my weird thought

But you read BiTF? I didn't think anyone else around here did!

I personally like the turnaround kirby series (171-176)

Diddy makes a great pro-feast argument, we need him in the Ban meta knight threads!

EDIT: Crud, double post in a thread that isn't my own...

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
EDIT: Crud, double post in a thread that isn't my own...
Tisk tisk tisk, man! ;D

Ok, back from my weird thought

But you read BiTF? I didn't think anyone else around here did!

I personally like the turnaround kirby series (171-176)

Diddy makes a great pro-feast argument, we need him in the Ban meta knight threads!
Of course I read BitF! I try and look for the funniest things around, there's nothing better than laughter for boredom and blues, my friend!

Sadly, Diddy is actually pro-ban as ADHD has shown. I hope he doesn't come in and single-handedly trump us all and change all of the SBR-B's mind... That'd be so ironic. I would literally post those comics in the thread.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Well diddy being not on any particular side of the argument, he'd oppose the argument itself! Without people debating meta knight bannableness, they could be figuring out how to beat him without nerfs! That's development, which brawl could use, seeing as it's kinda hanging in limbo.

And just because ADHD wins tourneys with Diddy, doesn't make him Diddy. Everyone knows that Diddy is Diddy, lulz

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Well, tater, I can tell you this much, but you have to highlight the text in order to find out what I want to tell you... because it's info no one should know:

We're no strangers to love, You know the rules and so do I, A full commitment's what I'm thinking of, You wouldn't get this from any other guy, I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling, Gotta make you understand...

Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around and desert you, Never gonna make you cry, Never gonna say goodbye, Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you...

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Well, tater, I can tell you this much, but you have to highlight the text in order to find out what I want to tell you... because it's info no one should know:

We're no strangers to love, You know the rules and so do I, A full commitment's what I'm thinking of, You wouldn't get this from any other guy, I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling, Gotta make you understand...

Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around and desert you, Never gonna make you cry, Never gonna say goodbye, Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you...
OMG,...was that...a rick roll? I'm quitting the internet, brawl, life...I'm done. -ends it all......'til tomorrow-

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I think one of the best thing about the "help haiti" stuff was that AT&T worker texting the number a billion times from one of the display phones.

/Imsortofinsensitiveandstuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqef_8U4ce4

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
well, Tater, I Can Tell You This Much, But You Have To Highlight The Text In Order To Find Out What I Want To Tell You... Because It's Info No One Should Know:

we're No Strangers To Love, You Know The Rules And So Do I, A Full Commitment's What I'm Thinking Of, You Wouldn't Get This From Any Other Guy, I Just Wanna Tell You How I'm Feeling, Gotta Make You Understand...

Never Gonna Give You Up, Never Gonna Let You Down, Never Gonna Run Around And Desert You, Never Gonna Make You Cry, Never Gonna Say Goodbye, Never Gonna Tell A Lie And Hurt You...
But..
I...
It...
He...

The Game

Top Bottom