• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata 4 (Canceled), Jeffersonville IN

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright, since few would be able to make this, with it being on Thanksgiving weekend, we will be pushing this back two weeks to the 12th of December.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'll be at this most likely. I may send santa a letter so he can come too. its almost christmas so he can have a break. Btw, he mains metaknight :D.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I e-mail wangston every Wednesday if you guys want to send me little notes or something to send him. anything you wanna say. just keep it clean tho.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
i plan on attending but i never really know till a day or two ahead. hope to see yall there tho

Mr. 9

Smash Cadet
Keeping that Saturday open if possible. I might be out of school by then, not sure. :p Also, I'd like my credit for suggesting the name (Can't Believe It's Not Butterfree). ^_^ Also also, you'd better be there Day! GW needs to be at this thing in full force. :) Hope to see a lot of people at this. Always a fun time.

Radium88

Smash Lord
If Missouri does come to this, will there be housing for us then since Wangston is currently unavailable? He won't be back to the states in time? As of now, I THINK there will be at least 6-8 people coming to this. Maybe more....

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Taylor won't be back from Brazil for a couple years, sadly :/

I'll check to see what other housing I can find for the MO guys, I'll let you know what I can come up with, I have a couple people I can talk to.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i probably already said this before but i can't come to this since this is the weekend before exams. count can't make it either. have fun you guys!

C4NT1

Smash Rookie
I must say that my chances of coming to this are pretty good. Just gotta make that $20 last til the 12th of Dec. LAWL!! XD

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Crash may be able to provide housing for MO, but I'm not sure. When I talked to him, he didn't seem sure at how many people he would be able to house, I'll have to talk to him about it again.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Crash may be able to provide housing for MO, but I'm not sure. When I talked to him, he didn't seem sure at how many people he would be able to house, I'll have to talk to him about it again.
His basement is fairly roomy. He could probably get about 7-10 people in his basement comfortably. I think his only qualm would be shady people or someone breaking something and not informing him like the last time he had a group of people over.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Charge a house fee of a bag of chips or a pop.

Seriously, its better than money. People pay you $2 and you're like "sweet, now I'll use this for things I need like a responsible adult".

People bring over chips and pop and you're set for like two weeks and have your own personal party stash.

Radium88

Smash Lord
His basement is fairly roomy. He could probably get about 7-10 people in his basement comfortably. I think his only qualm would be shady people or someone breaking something and not informing him like the last time he had a group of people over.
We are a bunch of good people. We don't get rowdy enough to break things. I'm a girl? so...I'll be responsible and make sure to scold ppl who are being naughty? But if you need it, I wasn't there, but I think Wangston could vouch? :ohwell:

Unless his basement is full of glass eeeeverywhere and there are boob-y traps around. then no guarantees?.....i was being facetious in case you guys didn't catch that....

Charge a house fee of a bag of chips or a pop.

Seriously, its better than money. People pay you $2 and you're like "sweet, now I'll use this for things I need like a responsible adult".

People bring over chips and pop and you're set for like two weeks and have your own personal party stash.
I'll bake you cookies?

Nicole

Smash Champion
Don't worry Fan Fan, I'm a girl too, but I don't do any of that gay **** like offering to bake cookies or taking responsibility to keep everyone in line :p

Also Crash is sweet, STL wants to house with him if possible.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Don't worry Fan Fan, I'm a girl too, but I don't do any of that gay **** like offering to bake cookies or taking responsibility to keep everyone in line :p

You're...a girl? How didn't I know this? Your tag made it so obvious too. xD

Nope

Smash Lord
I would love to come to this, but it's almost 3 hours away compared to W&B being only 40 minutes so it's not likely =(

Radium88

Smash Lord

I can't help it. My maternal instincts are way too strong sometimes ....must...resist...the....kitchen. Excuse, I have a sudden urge to make a sammich.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850

This makes me smile.

Yay for tomboys in the Smash Community! :)

Top Bottom