• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata 4 (Canceled), Jeffersonville IN

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright guys, new Kakuna Matata announced! :D

Hopeing to see everyone there, at least Cincy/Indiana/Morehead/Lexington.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Omg that name is amazing, plus it has a amazing pokemon in it. i'll try to go to this one :D.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Mainly because clicking the First button is too much work.

If I can make it I'll bring a set-up. Really depends on how Thanksgiving with the family pans out.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Aint this some ****, the first tourney i can find thats anywhere close to me and its the wrong game.

I might just come anyway and not enter but talk with hilt about how amazing pound 4 is gonna be.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hahaha!

People have brought melee in the past for friendlies. If there was enough interest, we'd definitely do melee sides, haha. I love melee, I'm just no good at it >.>

As for what side tournament we do this time, I'm not sure yet. I'm considering doing a Mid Tier Tournament (Either C Tier and lower, or B Tier and lower)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
yeah, i might be able to bring some people from evansville with me. Although theres a strong possibility that ill have work johns

edit

bah this is the same day as melee @ viperboys im going to that if it does indeed happen.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I would do low tiers but low tier tournaments have become more common. Nope's tournament had low tiers and the tournament the next week after this (Holy House) will probably be doing the same. So I'll most likely do mid tiers, or something completely different (the CPU tournament we did awhile back was fun lol). Melee would be great too, and I'm really considering that as well, haha.

Airborne

Smash Lord
I would do low tiers but low tier tournaments have become more common. Nope's tournament had low tiers and the tournament the next week after this (Holy House) will probably be doing the same. So I'll most likely do mid tiers, or something completely different (the CPU tournament we did awhile back was fun lol). Melee would be great too, and I'm really considering that as well, haha.
make it B and C tiers only then to make it more exciting.

edit: i'll work on mah wolf and sheik for this shizznit.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
The low tiers only really get ***** by high tiers for the most part anyway.

I probably won't make it to this because I want to spend some quality time with the family. But we'll see.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
BUT I WANTS TO SPEND TIME WITH MA FAMILEH!
but louisville is famileh too..

decisions decisions....

change of date? plx?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
21st and 28th of November are booked, as well as the first and possibly second weekend of december. There isn't a tournament on this weekend so this is basically one for us to fill the spot with. I feel bad that it gets in the way of other people's plans, but it's just suppose to be a filler for us, kind of like how the S2D tournaments were.

I really wish you could come though Eric, you too Xisin :(

But I can't have it any later because I'm planning on KM4 to be before Pound, and if I have this any later I wouldn't be able to give more than a month's notice on it.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I only get to see my family on the weekends which half the time I give up for smash tourneys. It's not enough.

family > everything else

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Heh.

Well, I'll hopefully be here. Depends on the grandparents; my grandpa is 78 (birthday today!) and is having surgery sometime that week apparently... so I may be visiting him, but no idea when.

Top Bottom