• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

just wanted to say: i love smashboards^^ d'you agree??^^

Vecayse

Smash Apprentice
Well, I agree with JUDGE, I love Smash World Forums. I enjoy talking to friendly people, and since this site seems to have alot, I'm very glad to be here. :) I also love Brawl, and all the knowledge on the Boards makes me ecstatic. SWF!
I completely agree with dragonblooded. All the info on this forum is really good. It's fun reading about it and getting to know more about your favourite game.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
This place is always busy and full of life.

It's also one of those forums that have smart/deticated people here.

D

Deleted member

Yep, one of the better forums I go on. I just like the layout here honestly, the dark background is easy on the eyes.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
I love this site, I join to get friend codes but there so much more u can do on this site.
Its sick lol- I like it

Overload

Smash Lord
If I remember correctly, this is the first forum I've ever joined. I used to spend a lot of time on here each day, probably too much time. It's a pretty cool place with some great people and a massive amount of information.

FastFire

Smash Cadet
This site has incredible information and the people here provide helpful advice. This place is awesome.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It's a good place to have communal conversations with all my friends in alberta. It's nice to be able to have a place to plan events both involving smash and other activities.

Plus, I made a lot of friends randomly too which is cool.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Smashboards also has a female Administrator that takes s*** from NO one. That makes this place specialer than others.

As far as mods, they need to have their usernames changed to pink so that people won't be so threatened by the bulky, hellishly red :mad: color.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Smart and dedicated people is right!

I mean some members are really really stupid and annoying.I could be to some people for all I know but probably not.

Mods dont get enough credit for what they have to put up with.(Especially that period when every forum had a "melee pwns brawl" or vice versa thread.)

That was a flameathon...

Id love to be a mod someday because I love this forum,maintaining it's composure would be great fun.

*hint*hint* ;);)

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I really did meet some people through Smashboards. And I was given info that improved my game to heights I never could have imagined before. I would have thought that I would have never been able to do stuff like waveshining when I had first seen it. Now, I do it whenever I please. Smashboards gave me the advice I needed. Thank you, SWF.

Shout outs to the mods, too. They keep this place clean.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I like it, I really do, I remember frequently going to this place in summer 08 till october... good times.... I mainly went here since I went to the USA and I had no brawl so I thought why not learn some new tricks, and ended up liking it, now I visit it sometimes, but one thing I don't like is that there are so many members that can't make yourself standout easily... :(

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I suppose I could say I like SWF:)

It's the first forum I joined, and so far the only good one. Ive met great people and well yeah, what allot of people have said.
Yeah, I love SWF!

Just cuz, :mad:

JUDGE

Smash Lord
aha aha aha aha^^
ok new question
who is the coolest person that you met here???
i think the coolest that i met is kingcobra9^^

mzink*

Smash Ace
Cool to browse when I'm bored. Usually some interesting stuff around here to check out.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
If I didn't like it, I wouldn't be here. x]
Coolest people I've met here are all my Fox, and Kansas buddies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Well, I get pretty freaking tired of Melee vs Brawl here on Smashboards, but other than that, the site is worth making love to.

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
SWF wasn't awesome back when I joined. It felt like everyone hated me, so SWF is a bittersweet place for me.

Fixed. Anyway, same as this dude, I kind of felt like the mods just disliked the human race (didn't you know they weren't human jk) but I guess I came to accept them for maturity reasons.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I love these boards been here for quite a while.
I came here when the "classic blue" site style was still the norm, and I haven't switched off it since. If for some reason they remove the "classic blue" I'll probably come here a lot less, haha.

Nah but I've met so many people here, and it's through this forum that I was able to, well, DO ANYTHING with my desire to play Melee. So, for that, HUZZAH!!!

Clownbot

Smash Lord
That was bad and you should feel bad.
Save it for the Lovely Loving Arena. :3

SWF = awesome. The most despicable thing I've seen here was a thread in GBD about... erm, fantasizing about characters, which was closed (nay, deleted) very quickly. The forum leaders do a good job of running things. :)

Top Bottom