• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

just wanted to say: i love smashboards^^ d'you agree??^^

Clownbot

Smash Lord
BBQ, you seem to be up now. I apologize for being so hung up on this, but I'm really curious as to what parts of the Global Rules you find unfair. :ohwell:

BBQTV

Smash Master
I apologize for being so hung up on this,

but I'm really curious as to what parts of the Global Rules you find unfair. :ohwell:
its just the way i see it im sure im not the only one but its really with anything that read the rules of their are a lot to me

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
its just the way i see it im sure im not the only one but its really with anything that read the rules of their are a lot to me
Erm... what? Can you repeat that in English, please?

Frank West

Smash Apprentice
You posted like 150 times in the MK ban thread and literally said nothing. lol you're lucky they didn't permaban you really.

edit: oops straked said this already

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I like Smashboards. :) I like to read the unintelligent posts just as much as the intelligent ones (then I like to see 'em get trolled ^^).

Well at times I feel as though whenever people see my name after "Last Post by -" they roll their eyes.

I really need to stop talking like this.

˙spuǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ʎllɐnʇɔɐ ʇou ǝɹɐ spuǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ɟo ʎuɐɯ ʇɐɥʇ lǝǝɟ oslɐ ı

Scott!

Smash Lord
Oh Omnicron. You've got this persecution complex thing going on, but we're not all out to get you. Also, beware, because your upside-down sentence sounds like it could become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The boards are a pretty fine place. There's tons of knowledge here about Smash, and really, it's the only place to go if you want to know how to play at a high level. Plus, there's a lot of good discussion on lots of other topics in all the many rooms not Smash-themed. The people are for the most part quite friendly until you start trolling or something.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I love Smashboards so much. I've brawled with many good people, and talked with people here. It has taught me a lesson, about how I'm NOT the best brawler this world has ever known. Sad face :(.

Anyway...I like the moderators here, they're nice to me! Sometimes :urg:. I've also have had some awesomely awesome moments in threads, and bonding, and all that happy gay stuff >.>. Smashboards has turned me into an even better brawler and it still is!

Maybe I can be Supreme Ultra Overlord King of the Brawl Universe after all. A boy can dream, can't he >_>?

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I like Smashboards. :) I like to read the unintelligent posts just as much as the intelligent ones (then I like to see 'em get trolled ^^).
Double post...Awww D:

I like to join the group and do that. Oh wait, I can't say that. People who have the ability to perna-ban are watching me >_>.

I do enjoy looking at whatever the newbies say since most of them don't look at the rules when they join. I remember when I first joined, Smashboards used to be sooo difficult to understand D:...

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Double post...Awww D:

I like to join the group and do that. Oh wait, I can't say that. People who have the ability to perna-ban are watching me >_>.

I do enjoy looking at whatever the newbies say since most of them don't look at the rules when they join. I remember when I first joined, Smashboards used to be sooo difficult to understand D:...

I lol'd cus you double posted, against the rules xD

Intentional or not that made me laugh so hard :laugh:

Oh Omnicron. You've got this persecution complex thing going on, but we're not all out to get you. Also, beware, because your upside-down sentence sounds like it could become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The boards are a pretty fine place. There's tons of knowledge here about Smash, and really, it's the only place to go if you want to know how to play at a high level. Plus, there's a lot of good discussion on lots of other topics in all the many rooms not Smash-themed. The people are for the most part quite friendly until you start trolling or something.
*looks behind self*
Oh alright, none of you are persecuting me. *shot*

Maybe I am just naturally unloved due to my slightly limited English vocabulary. Maybe because I try to sound intelligent in English, but I end up making a fool out of myself. Am I correct?

But I won't complain about the amount of Smash and general information on this forum. I am enlightened.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
*looks behind self*
Oh alright, none of you are persecuting me. *shot*

Maybe I am just naturally unloved due to my slightly limited English vocabulary. Maybe because I try to sound intelligent in English, but I end up making a fool out of myself. Am I correct?

But I won't complain about the amount of Smash and general information on this forum. I am enlightened.
English isn't your first language? Could've fooled me. There are a lot of people here whose first language is probably English and they type worse than you. You seem pretty fluent in English, actually.

English isn't your first language? Could've fooled me. There are a lot of people here whose first language is probably English and they type worse than you. You seem pretty fluent in English, actually.
Well, I am always switching between French, English, and a tiny bit of Arabic. It gets annoying to constantly switch between French and English.
;-;

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
*bump*

(I BET I'LL GET AN INFRACTION POINT LOL)
lol

I have found SWF more than an enjoyable experience - The vast network of people and the wide variety of topics really make this forum stand out from others. :)

10 extra points for a Creative Minds Section

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I indeed love this place a lot.

Back when I joined I was more widespread, posting in numerous Brawl, Melee, and extra boards. And although I'm most commonly seen in the PokeCenter and other non-Smash forums, I still like the place as much as I did when I first joined.

-Terywj

S l o X

Smash Champion
Easy place to meet and greet fellow smashers. Meet local players and chat about our favorite games (:

Most definitely one of the greatest, if not THEE greatest boards on the internet. Even the trolls are entertaining !
- S l o X

sammy p

Smash Lord
this place is better than when i first joined i think! although ive never actually been around when this place was REALLY active

Top Bottom