• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

just wanted to say: i love smashboards^^ d'you agree??^^

JUDGE

Smash Lord
hey guys
i just wanted to say that i LOVE SWF!!!!
i love the users here, i love the mods (even if they are strict)^^
i love the whole forum^^

and i wanted to ask whether you like SWF like me??
what d'you like on swf??

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I don't have (m)any memories of this place.. Apart from summer '08 and forward, from the Forum Games..

Well, there was the "Greetings! Random Matches suck, let's share FC's" thread, that I was a frequent poster in, but it was locked, and later deleted, without any good reason.. That thread was the reason I started coming to SWF again, after my two year break..

Overall, pretty cool place.. Even though I don't play Smash games anymore (and have never played competetively), aside from the every once in a while wi-fi friendlies.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Well, I agree with JUDGE, I love Smash World Forums. I enjoy talking to friendly people, and since this site seems to have alot, I'm very glad to be here. :) I also love Brawl, and all the knowledge on the Boards makes me ecstatic. SWF!

UberMario

Smash Master
I find this place awesome!

I came here just to have FC Battles.
But now I've realized there's much more to this place. (In a good way)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
This is a pretty great place. There's so much freedom. You can pretty much do whatever you want as long as it abides by the global rules.

I guess you could say I like this site.

sammy p

Smash Lord
i LOVE this place! i am in the same boat as DB. love talking to cool people and just haveing a blast and sharing my love for smash bros

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I really like SWF. This is the first forum I've signed up for and it's been great. There are tons of awesome people and I've started many friendships. I'll never forget the people here.

.Marik

is a social misfit
This is a pretty awesome Forum.

Nice skins, lots of activity, cool members, it increased my knowledge of the competitive metagame...

Yeah, SmashBoards is a great place to hang out.

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
I like SWF but yeah i still treated like im isolated form everybody =/ but its ok

Other forums i go to have lesser people (still alot) but yeah here ppl seem to be more active

POKE40

Smash Lord
This is an enjoyable forum.

I got on to a forum that had no rules into
Mods that check every post and must approve it.
type of forum...
:mad088:

They just changed the rules in the forum I visited.
It is almost like a communism over there. :(

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
i love swf, too. mainly i love goldshadow, but i love the rest of the broomers a lot, too. i like swf so much also because i like the idea of typing something in a box and then hitting "reply" and having it show up on my computer screen and also many other peoples' computer screens all over the globe. i've never seen anything like that before. i think it's magic, but goldshadow told me it was just science, which makes it sound WWAAAAYYY more boring and stupid, but that's okay 'cause i still love goldshadow.

one time my mom tried to get me to log off of swf and go to bed but i was all like "hey mom, i wrote you a note. you know what it says? it says 'eff off, to you. from joe.' so, you know, eff off." i have to say eff instead of **** because i can't curse in my house or else i get the belt.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
i love swf, too. mainly i love goldshadow, but i love the rest of the broomers a lot, too. i like swf so much also because i like the idea of typing something in a box and then hitting "reply" and having it show up on my computer screen and also many other peoples' computer screens all over the globe. i've never seen anything like that before. i think it's magic, but goldshadow told me it was just science, which makes it sound WWAAAAYYY more boring and stupid, but that's okay 'cause i still love goldshadow.

one time my mom tried to get me to log off of swf and go to bed but i was all like "hey mom, i wrote you a note. you know what it says? it says 'eff off, to you. from joe.' so, you know, eff off." i have to say eff instead of **** because i can't curse in my house or else i get the belt.
That is probably the best story I've ever heard in my entire life.

Another reason to love this site.

NightSky

Smash Journeyman
LOL cool story bro :p...(cough)
But Yea gotta love Smashboards :)
Especially the ***-holes because they tell it like it is...
**** YEA
*End post* :x

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Nah, don't be fooled by my post count and the multiple times I've expressed my love for this place.

I hate this community and the website is a waste of interwebs space.

I would make a blog in tribute to all the people I <3 here, but it would be pretty long. Maybe another time?

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Nah, don't be fooled by my post count and the multiple times I've expressed my love for this place.

I would make a blog in tribute to all the people I <3 here, but it would be pretty long. Maybe another time?
Nah man, don't worry about wasting your time.

I don't know about how I felt at first.. I probably didn't post/lurk for about 2 months when I made my account once I saw it was competitive. I was a sakurai player type person when I first came in.. then I became competitive brawl.. now I'm back to sakurai brawl and into competitive melee after 4 years of NO melee? too confusing. I'm gonna get coffee or something.

rhan

Smash Hero
This place has brought me some longterm friends in my area. I've connected with every member in the SoVA community in ways that are unexplainable. Even though some of them may have moved to different states and on with thier careers, we will be connected through some kind of spiritual bond that ties every single human together.

Yeah so for that one reason I <3 SWF.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Fun site to be at. Always something interesting and funny to read, whether that be lurking in the User Blogs or posting random stuff in the General Discussions.

Awesome to see videos and receive info on large scale tournaments first. <3 SWF

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord

Cool story bro, I LOLed. People like you make me love SWF.

Azure Flame

Smash Apprentice
Eh, I'm going to have to dissagree with most of you. I see about 600 people on a day but I rarely see anything new. Unless theres some hidden topic that everyone goes to I never see any topics that are useful to me. Especially in the Brawl character discussion...
And this forum doesn't have a name change thread which agrivates the crap out of me..

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
And this forum doesn't have a name change thread which agrivates the crap out of me..
Other than the sheer number of people making it a huge amount of work for the admins, it makes things very confusing if people are randomly and often changing their names.

To everyone: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

BEHR

Smash Hero
Nah im not fan of MODs

its still a great place tho.

Tom and Mike G are my favorite MODs tho. :]

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
My boyfriend is also a member of this site, but he doesn't go on it anymore, neither does he care about it.

I can only imagine our anniversary.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I wouldn't say I love SWF but i find it enjoyable and there are many nice people with many interesting discussions. I realize that when I joined 2 years ago, I joined because brawl was being released soon, but now I don't play brawl and never touch forums relating to smash and i'm perfectly content with that because I really enjoy the pool room and many other rooms.

Melfice z

Smash Ace
nearly everyone ive met on here to date has been really friendly and helpful! Theres always something to do too :) i feel like im finally getting noticed too so that makes things even more interesting (:<

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
i liked this place ever since 2007(?). yep, i remeber those newbie days about me posting the same ole threads about my brother rapidly beating me and expectin me to have fun.

the people here are really nice and seem like that love to help others. ive been here awhile and still lack some friends somehow

the mods IMO are a bit like jerks about threads but thats ok, ive been in worse places(Gamefaqs)

D13

Smash Ace
I'd say this place is pretty cool. Smashboards is the busiest forum I spend time on, which adds a "big city" feel to it. This is a good place to just chill.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

Why, how much do you have to write about me?

Also lol @ mod hate.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I also love this place.

I know alot of people try to get "noticed" but thats not what its about.I mean if your genuinely funny and interesting then thats cool,but some people try too hard.I mean I have nearly 1500 post and no one knows who the **** I am!

I bet no one in the pool room knows im the unbeaten champ of smash in Ireland now do they?

So many cool people.It great to discuss various things here.

It used to be all about the smash for me.(Learning techs and AT's)Then brawl came out and its been the pool room ever since.The pool room is the best.

I hate fools who say brawl is deeper and more varied than melee and there seems to be alot of them,but this is not the place for that.

Yeah this website is great.

Top Bottom