• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
IT'S ESPY!

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!

"cheers": Espy! You rock! Woohoo!

Asa

Smash Hero
Wait, they have a freaking griffon in MLP?

**** , i think i like this show now.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Where the **** is Rarity at.

Btw Asa, it's cause I have like 2948912 different things going on this Summer and Genesis is mad expensive.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I noticed RDash, but then I remembered the only important Pony is Rarity. :awesome:

y no PR tho?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Laziness honestly, lmao. We were going to do an update after the April monthly, then we put it off until after Meta's Brawl event which never ended up happening, then we kinda made a half-***** attempt to discuss the PR, and I didn't put enough effort into pursuing it, mainly because time zones made it difficult for me to get on with everybody else. And now here we are, PRless with a community just being somewhat revived now thanks to Landon. =D

:005:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
7 rank PR:

1. Captain L
2. GrapE
3. IHT
4. Blue Yoshi
5. SKidd
6. Aleate
7. CrimsonFeint

Based entirely on the attendance list.

Now we shall make a MLP PR. Next 3 to confirm for the tournament will be on the PR :p

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'd accept a MLP themed PR if it meant actually having more tournaments.

My little power ranking

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I want hit up a few smashfests at other people's places before I try and host one.

Btw Rob if I confirm now will I be Pranked as Rarity? :awesome:

Captain L

Smash Champion
Islanders are gonna wreck the tournament on the 16th I guess.

Also more people need to confirm

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Why's that? It's no different from inviting friends over.

Cause I have to worry about finding TVs we can use and ish like that. So I'd rather just go to a few and get to know everyone before I just randomly throw it together.

Also I wanna confirm for the 16th, but i'm not sure if I can make it.

Dat bboy stuff. :|

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Sinister is strong and sexy
Edited for reference.

I guess if it's that much of a problem here with hosting smashfests I could do it, just not for a little bit.

:c

Kantrip

Kantplay
I really want to, but my house is too small and my parents prolly wouldn't let me. It's also a mess. Someone with anything resembling suitable smashfest conditions please offer yourself to the mlp gods and give bc a place to smashfest!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I really want to, but my house is too small and my parents prolly wouldn't let me. It's also a mess. Someone with anything resembling suitable smashfest conditions please offer yourself to the mlp gods and give bc a place to smashfest!
If the fates could give me some time, then I could possibly...

Here's an example of my schedule (this week's)

Sunday - Father's Day stuff, even though my Dad's divorced and lives in China. Then 9 hour shift at Tommy.

Monday - Study/Slack off, 9 hour shift at Tommy.

Tuesday - Class 9-12:30pm. Bank appointment, doctor appointment. Study, then gym.

Wednesday - Catch up on Acct 2 homework. Class 1:30 - 5:30pm. Shift at Tommy from 6-10.

Thursday - Class 9-12:30pm. Work 2-10pm at Tommy.

Friday - Slack off, then work at Tommy from 1-10pm.

Saturday (Tmr)- Work at warehouse 8-4pm. Study for two midterms.

Sunday (Next)- Catch up on HW. Shift at Tommy from 6-11pm.

L> Time. Next week is just as busy...

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ouch. That is a pretty rough schedule, I understand. But for people who are free for a smashfest... There is no excuse not to host it!

inb4 everyone has excuses why they want to go to one but dont want to host

Crisis

Smash Ace
Ouch. That is a pretty rough schedule, I understand. But for people who are free for a smashfest... There is no excuse not to host it!

inb4 everyone has excuses why they want to go to one but dont want to host
That's easily said, but sadly most of us do not live by ourselves and have other circumstances that prevent us from hosting them :(.
I can host in October.

Sinister, I can find the tv's, if that makes your place any more plausible.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
There are smash fests in Victoria. And in honour of the mlp gods, we watch episodes of the show every smash fest. We are now down to the last episode, which we will watch this upcoming smash fest, and will celebrate it somehow (I am suggesting we celebrate by re-watching the entire season).

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah, I know. It is understandable that nobody is able to host.

If mlp is what you didn't want to spread to the mainland... It already has... :awesome:

Also, you really like to rub in all that play experience you islanders are getting, don't you? I jelly.

SKidd

Smash Master
There are smash fests in Victoria. And in honour of the mlp gods, we watch episodes of the show every smash fest. We are now down to the last episode, which we will watch this upcoming smash fest, and will celebrate it somehow (I am suggesting we celebrate by re-watching the entire season).
You're becoming quite obnoxious.

And Feint, do you use msn?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I'm using the logic of "the more I say it, the more likely it will happen on the mainland". There is a method to my madness. Although it may seem otherwise, I am trying to encourage you guys into successfully getting smash fests and tournaments happening. Rob's version of Psychology :p

Kantrip

Kantplay
Allow me to convey this in another way: The Island is Michael Phelps and the Mainland is a wishful paraplegic. Now, the mainland really REALLY wants to be able to swim, but can't. Michael Phelps wants to make the paraplegic swim by telling him every chance he gets that he trains daily. The mainland still can't swim, and now we're sad. :(

Asa

Smash Hero
-Too small? it's never too small. Just limit the amount of ppl that can come.
-Parents probably wouldn't let you? Why not? Are they opposed to the magic of friendship? Because that's what it is, you inviting a few friends over to play video games. Besides, you haven't even asked them yet..
-It's a mess.. Just clean up the area where the smashfest will be held, and we can stay in that area. Unless there dog**** on the floor (WHICH HAS HAPPENED >____>) it's usually fine.

Allow me to convey this in another way: The Island is Michael Phelps and the Mainland is a wishful paraplegic. Now, the mainland really REALLY wants to be able to swim, but can't. Michael Phelps wants to make the paraplegic swim by telling him every chance he gets that he trains daily. The mainland still can't swim, and now we're sad. :(
LOLLLLLLL

Kantrip

Kantplay
Lol Asa. My parents dont know these friends is the problem. Kay, you know what? If I could host a smashfest, who would want to come down all the way to north delta to play brawl in a small playroom on one TV?

Captain L

Smash Champion
If the fates could give me some time, then I could possibly...

Here's an example of my schedule (this week's)

Sunday - Father's Day stuff, even though my Dad's divorced and lives in China. Then 9 hour shift at Tommy.

Monday - Study/Slack off, 9 hour shift at Tommy.

Tuesday - Class 9-12:30pm. Bank appointment, doctor appointment. Study, then gym.

Wednesday - Catch up on Acct 2 homework. Class 1:30 - 5:30pm. Shift at Tommy from 6-10.

Thursday - Class 9-12:30pm. Work 2-10pm at Tommy.

Friday - Slack off, then work at Tommy from 1-10pm.

Saturday (Tmr)- Work at warehouse 8-4pm. Study for two midterms.

Sunday (Next)- Catch up on HW. Shift at Tommy from 6-11pm.

L> Time. Next week is just as busy...

Only going to the gym once a week?

Top Bottom