• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I'll play if wifi hasn't made you salty yet :awesome:

Kantrip

Kantplay
C'mon Blue Yoshi, I'm sure you know as well as me that the best way too troll skidd is with bad grammar and sentance structure and whatnot. Although offering online whilst he is unable to play it is definately an interesting option.

Kantrip

Kantplay
We have quite the phenomenon here, folks: SKidd, the next Benjamin Button. Every time his age is revealed, it is one year younger than the last. Amazing, simply amazing.

Kantrip

Kantplay
^ Lol.

When I truly become scared is when you can no longer count someone's age by how many Life Balloons you have.

above 99

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Captain L is organizing a tournament on July 16th. So far, 3 islanders and 4 mainlanders are on the list (confirmed/unconfirmed). So minus the TO, the island is representing half the attendance. WHERE YOU AT MAINLAND???

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Did a bad thing today.

Downloaded a torrent (word file) that shows you how to activate Office 2010 permanently. I ended up talking to a Microsoft representative who gave me the activation key for Microsoft Office for free. I admit it was so hard to keep myself from loling.

Crisis

Smash Ace
Did a bad thing today.

Downloaded a torrent (word file) that shows you how to activate Office 2010 permanently. I ended up talking to a Microsoft representative who gave me the activation key for Microsoft Office for free. I admit it was so hard to keep myself from loling.
How did you manage to get him to do that? o_O I got mine off google when activation keys were abundant.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
How did you manage to get him to do that? o_O I got mine off google when activation keys were abundant.
You provide them with a product code and this one other code that hundreds or thousands of people have used already =D

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Don't we have someone named Brick from BC who uses Pikachu? I thought someone came to one of the tournaments (Phoenix 4 I believe)...

Well, you better represent BC well Asa.

Also, lol @ Calumon thinking he's good at football :p

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Salty revenge match. >=D

The only Brick we've had here is DolphinBrick; he hasn't used Pikachu as far as I'm aware though. IIRC he started as Ike and switched to Diddy. If you're thinking Pikachus at P4, you're probably thinking of either Starwaffle or Ic0nic.

:005:

Captain L

Smash Champion
dolphinbrick has been to more than just P4, and there were only 3 pikachus I thought

Captain L

Smash Champion
can people help it that pikachu is just so adorable? And unlike yoshi, is also high tier

Top Bottom