• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Nah you can't. I've got Ganon, Falcon, Zelda, Jigglypuff, and Meta Knight. No matter how bad my first 4 do, Meta Knight is so good, even the scrubbiest player can instantly defeat all 5 opposing player's characters blindfolded, using his feet, with the controller not even plugged in.

Metà

Smash Master
I'm running a Brawl tournament for this charity event, see here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=190532514325794

It is either going to happen on Saturday or Friday, we're still waiting on confirmation for Saturday availability though. I will be holding a Melee event as well if we have time, but it's going to be on a different day. What I want to know is, how many people here would go to it if the Brawl event was on Saturday?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
20% cooler

Hi guys <(^o^)>
You have got to stop doing that. :x

I'm running a Brawl tournament for this charity event, see here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=190532514325794

It is either going to happen on Saturday or Friday, we're still waiting on confirmation for Saturday availability though. I will be holding a Melee event as well if we have time, but it's going to be on a different day. What I want to know is, how many people here would go to it if the Brawl event was on Saturday?
Awesome! Get on this, people.

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Jake, I assume you know what I am referencing. And yeah, we have had it playing on the projectors at our smash fests. It's infected the entire club (me included lol :p).

And by the way you are responding to me, I am 99% sure that you have also been infected ;) :p

I'll assume most of the people here have no idea what I am talking about, and are completely confused... and lets keep it that way :p

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Wow, that's...interesting. Silly islanders. XD

And what can I say, it's all over the place. Some of the Yoshis have been trying to spread it (not that you'd know :troll:), both on the boards and the Yoshi chat, and I've seen it pop up in a bunch of other areas I frequent/lurk as well. BC has been seemingly immune to it (except for the Island, apparently =p), and it's kind of strange seeing hints of it pop up, thanks to you.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Guess I can come too, but only past 5:30pm :o

By the way, new dollar bills to come later this year and onwards. More info here.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Crimson... Mario Kart Wii money match? Lets show how serious business it is. You'll never guess what character I use in that ;)

edit:

Wow, that's...interesting. Silly islanders. XD

And what can I say, it's all over the place. Some of the Yoshis have been trying to spread it (not that you'd know :troll:), both on the boards and the Yoshi chat, and I've seen it pop up in a bunch of other areas I frequent/lurk as well. BC has been seemingly immune to it (except for the Island, apparently =p), and it's kind of strange seeing hints of it pop up, thanks to you.

Looked at the Yoshi boards, and holy crap lol.

You say BC is immune? I wonder if I should try to change that... :p

Hey, if the entire island smash club likes it (and it pops up in discussion at least 10 times a smash fest), then maybe I should try to spread it to the rest of the BC community. Inb4jakesayingthatisaterribleideaandIshouldbeashamedforthinkingaboutitbutmedoingitanywaysandallofthebcbrawlscenejoininginexceptforjake :p

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Crimson... Mario Kart Wii money match? Lets show how serious business it is. You'll never guess what character I use in that ;)

edit:

Looked at the Yoshi boards, and holy crap lol.

You say BC is immune? I wonder if I should try to change that... :p

Hey, if the entire island smash club likes it (and it pops up in discussion at least 10 times a smash fest), then maybe I should try to spread it to the rest of the BC community. Inb4jakesayingthatisaterribleideaandIshouldbeashamedforthinkingaboutitbutmedoingitanywaysandallofthebcbrawlscenejoininginexceptforjake :p
Yeah, the GD thread has pretty much been conquered. Most of us just steer clear for the most part and talk on the chat instead. :x

SKidd

Smash Master
Yoshis visited Mario boards a while ago.

Not that I post on Mario boards very often anymore...

Asa

Smash Hero
I can't wait for SKidd to rep the 6th grade, ****'s gonna be hype

hey, Brandon, how come you're not coming to genesis?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I see there's some mlp friendship going on in here.

Magic, pure magic. Guys, I was playing brawl and fooling around with my friends, and I was trying ganon and they all ganged up on me and they took a game off me. Should I just quit now? :(

Kantrip

Kantplay
I told them to come they said they dont want to "waste money" or "look like noobs". I have no chance of convincing them anything after I told them I've only won one set. In pools. They be mad scared if I'm bad compared to you guys when I wreck them.

Top Bottom