• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Honestly, I've become less social and more disconnected from my friends since then.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Honestly, I've become less social and more disconnected from my friends since then.
I don't find being connected to people helps me be social.

I can integrate with a group of people just fine, but conversations don't go anywhere very often, and I end up just silently profiling them.

That or it's a group of people where we just play MTG, and that's all I do or think about with them.

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Considering it. NEED opinions. Won't do it if large consensus that it'll look bad. I'm also bad with this sites forum code, so I assume I'll mess this up

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
kevin whatever you do, don't take people advice from the terminator plz.

yakal maybe in january tournament.

grape those piercings are a lot of work to keep healthy, the flesh there is very different from typical piercing locations and your body deals with them quite differently accordingly. I have seen many that looked good on men and women, but I've only seen a few that weren't gored out due to consistent frustration.

| Big D |

Smash Master
I had to leave early and Jason and I planned to be there at 3 but then I called Jason before I left, he told me he was showering so knowing his commute time he will likely get there at 430 which isn't enough time for me since I had to leave at like 8.

SKidd

Smash Master
aw i thought the piercings were cute

one of my friends has similar ones and she's cute so i'm probably just biased tho lol

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Sure. Guys, since Melee might reschedule let's do something on the 22nd! Mike is also leaving the day after!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
at the same location?
Yes the location will be the same.

We should have a huge dinner and stuff because when Mike returns to Alberta, he's gonna miss the food!

I could try hosting a tournament though I'm much better suited to scheduling, money handling, whining, and nagging.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Doing a charity tournament sounds really cool, imo. Why would you want ICs banned?

Let's ban Shuttle Loop and call it a day. :) (Seriously, Shuttle Loop is so lame as a Peach player...)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hi! 我名字是Kevin. ;)

The 22nd isn't 100% confirmed, but I think we can have a lot of people come and play. I use Peach.

Top Bottom