• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm from Canada :) I speak Cantonese though.

Peach is the very reason why I play this game.

If you're interested in an event on the 22nd, please say so!

wujiayan5

Smash Cadet
I'm from Canada :) I speak Cantonese though.

Peach is the very reason why I play this game.
Ok, because i saw u write chinese. In china just baout 10 people play this game, and my best condition can vs 3 CP9 (one team) lol. My friend could come with me? He can say cantonese

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Everybody is welcome to come and play with us! I can speak a little Mandarin, haha.

I never tried fighting 3 Level 9 CPUs before. o.o

`dazrin

Smash Champion
The tournament date is either going to be on the 29th or 22nd. The 22nd seems like not many people would be able to make, so how do people feel about the 29th?

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I know.

Most people can't make the 22nd anyways. Trying to see if 29th would be better for most people. Plus, that would mean the tournament would be a PM 2.5 tournament as well since PM 2.5 is being released on the 28th.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
My 2nd biggest exam is tomorrow and I plan to stay at school for as long as I can tonight :( I'll be there next time though!

Don't think today's exam will be very good and it's not even that hard but I'm confident about the rest. :)

Have fun though and have some seafood pancakes. ;) You should play some smash though. I'm sure Jake wants revenge when he goes back to Nova Scotia. :)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

Captain L

Smash Champion
For me personally, I like having multiple tournaments on the same day for two reasons. One, stronghold is like an hour drive (or 2 hours if I transit) either way, and that's a lot of gas money or time to make the trip twice. Second, I get scheduled for basically every weekend at work now (friday saturday and sunday) but if two events that I really want to enter are both on the same day I'd consider taking it off. Otherwise I probably won't take either day off just to enter one event.

I'm sure there are other people who feel similar to me on these, weekends are valuable and spending both days of it on smash is a bit much for some people. The attendance drop from hosting PM on a separate day will be greater than the attendance drop by having a minor overlap on the same day.

This is my take on hosting the events, if you know for a fact that a large number of people would prefer separate days then obviously I am part of the minority.

:phone:

Top Bottom