• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Jason!

Smash Lord
Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement Arguement

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
It's spelled judgement using British spelling but judgment in American English...

Captain L

Smash Champion
to be fair mike is just his avatar, I'm a combination of jigglypuff and pikachu, Jake mains mk exclusively, and you kinda play a lot of characters and also grapes are easy to draw

Captain L

Smash Champion
oddly enough I thought about it and considered putting it in but in the end couldn't fit it

and yes I could've made the picture bigger but that would've compromised the integrity of randomly assigning a size at the start and then sticking with it

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Lol! That's amazing!

In the end though, everything ends up pointing to food or Ice Climbers.

We have to do something tomorrow!

Omg I bought two boxes (48s) of Fererro Rochers for $11 each at Costco. Gotta resist not eating them all...

Captain L

Smash Champion
skidd you aren't part of the chain of events involving Caiden's money

geez I'd might as well include everyone else who was there

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'd love to come tomorrow though I need to leave at 8:30pm or a bit earlier since I need to be at the airport tomorrow night. What time? When everybody else arrives? :p

More importantly though, who can come on the 22nd?

wujiayan5

Smash Cadet
I'd love to come tomorrow though I need to leave at 8:30pm or a bit earlier since I need to be at the airport tomorrow night. What time? When everybody else arrives? :p

More importantly though, who can come on the 22nd?
I see, maybe I will come.......

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
My phone number is 604-3six3 four5five2. Text me if you decide to come/need help with anything. You can also ask anything here as well.

I seriously need to level up my Peach :( I think I have a mental block when it comes to playing Brawl defensively/"properly."

@Mike What is this? http://guu-izakaya.com/richmond/

T-block

B2B TST
yo i have brian's tv, and he doesn't want it back

should i bring it to stronghold and leave it there? otherwise i'm just gonna dump it.

i heard the richmond guu isn't great, kev. i was just at the one in gastown last week though and i enjoyed it.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh.. I was invited to go eat at the one in Gastown too but I had never heard of it. Guess it'll be interesting to try out.

I suppose you could leave the TV at the venue. The staff will never know, nor do I think they would complain otherwise.

T-block

B2B TST
**** you come get it =(

well... would it be of any use at stronghold? i THINK it's lighter than some of the tvs there. it's actually easier for me to just throw it out lol, but i don't mind bringing it to the venue if you guys can actually use it

Top Bottom