• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Only half as much for me... and yet I haven't actually been in many tournaments.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
motha****in dtpppppppp
Darren's the best :)

Dawson can I snag those replays from you? :)

Leo, who is that Marth? I bet he's a fan of Leon. He's also one of my favourite Peach players. Are you that Pit!? Also, check out this YouTube channel. It has a lot of our videos :) http://www.youtube.com/user/mariochief66

LOL Neebs >_>

Lastly! We're having an event on Friday or Saturday. Be there all!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh do you remember his name? I think BC is pretty good. We'll definitely be a challenge :) It also seems like China doesn't know about Peach! >:[

I guess we should meet on Friday since the 22nd is already booked?

wujiayan5

Smash Cadet
Oh do you remember his name? I think BC is pretty good. We'll definitely be a challenge :) It also seems like China doesn't know about Peach! >:[

I guess we should meet on Friday since the 22nd is already booked?
He is named Haotian ,Friday is December 21st? My friend used Peach.

:phone:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Random doubles or crew battle for next tourney's side event. We've played the same side event for months now. I'm sick of all the Brawl hate. Not to be mean, but I watched the replay between Mike and me and there was Brawl hate and it's not deserved. I don't care if the non-Brawl viewers don't like the game but please don't insult our gameplay. I take pride in my Peach and having it be called slow and whatnot isn't something I want in videos involving me.

Remember when we used to all huddle around one TV and be hyped about stuff like King Dedede up b spiking Fox? Remember when I got trash talked so much all I did was short hop fair as Peach only to get a big Nova Scotia hug later?

Leo, can you come on Friday? :) If there are any videos of Chinese Peachs, I'd love to see them!

^Not intended to be drama but rather me voicing a thought I had earlier.

wujiayan5

Smash Cadet
Random doubles or crew battle for next tourney's side event. We've played the same side event for months now. I'm sick of all the Brawl hate. Not to be mean, but I watched the replay between Mike and me and there was Brawl hate and it's not deserved. I don't care if the non-Brawl viewers don't like the game but please don't insult our gameplay. I take pride in my Peach and having it be called slow and whatnot isn't something I want in videos involving me.

Remember when we used to all huddle around one TV and be hyped about stuff like King Dedede up b spiking Fox? Remember when I got trash talked so much all I did was short hop fair as Peach only to get a big Nova Scotia hug later?

Leo, can you come on Friday? :) If there are any videos of Chinese Peachs, I'd love to see them!

^Not intended to be drama but rather me voicing a thought I had earlier.
This Friday(December 21st?)? I think I can come

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Okay Smashfest on FRIDAY! Be there guys!

You have my number so just message me if you need anything!

Top Bottom