• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Random doubles or crew battle for next tourney's side event. We've played the same side event for months now. I'm sick of all the Brawl hate. Not to be mean, but I watched the replay between Mike and me and there was Brawl hate and it's not deserved. I don't care if the non-Brawl viewers don't like the game but please don't insult our gameplay. I take pride in my Peach and having it be called slow and whatnot isn't something I want in videos involving me.
This seems odd.

Daze was ON TOP of me arguing even slightly in the chat, regardless of who else was.

Yet, the stream allows this to happen on a regular basis, even after going over why it shouldn't be happening?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well Arcansi, people just don't like arguing and they just want to focus on the stream.

How hard is it to make a livestream?

Can everybody tell me if they can come on Friday? It's really hard to help a new player alone... especially when I'm the only one who cares for some strange reason. Nobody else wants this community to grow larger?

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Well Arcansi, people just don't like arguing and they just want to focus on the stream.

How hard is it to make a livestream?

Can everybody tell me if they can come on Friday? It's really hard to help a new player alone... especially when I'm the only one who cares for some strange reason. Nobody else wants this community to grow larger?
The stream chat was pretty much all good with the arguing. Daze was good with it for a bit too, but he stopped it after a while. I would presume it was because he started losing the argument, but I don't know.

Extremely easy.

Wish I could come on friday.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
yo arcansi do you believe in free will
Why all the random questions, with no explanation?

Somewhat. Logically I don't believe in it, but if you consider any sort of outside influence on your physical body, then yes.

So no. But I don't think about it too often. I run the risk of killing myself if I do.

T-block

B2B TST
idk about the island, but this ain't snowball stuff. it's soooo slushy lol

just a few inches here so far luke, but wet + hills actually makes things pretty bad for driving, esp without winter tires

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I have winter tires and I had to drive my sister to school. It was a really scary drive. I live on a hill too :( Like, natural instinct says to brake when you skid but in actuality it's the opposite... had to stay alert and keep that in mind. My mom was 4 hours late for work today, haha.

Here's my backyard >_>

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Not sure what the context is but impossible typically means something won't happen though things can be exaggerated.

Looking for people to play on Friday :( Do it for the new players not me!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well it depends. Impossible usually means something won't happen. If I said it was impossible for you to beat me, it's up to you to interpret what that means. So depending on the context, the answer could be either no or yes.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Thanks so much Dawson. I really appreciate it. I understand not everybody can come but anyway I'll always do what I can to help us grow as a community.

Dawson, how difficult/costly will it be to set up a livestream?

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Well it depends. Impossible usually means something won't happen. If I said it was impossible for you to beat me, it's up to you to interpret what that means. So depending on the context, the answer could be either no or yes.
It's impossible to balance a fighting game perfectly.

Is the context.

Top Bottom