• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Yakal, if you want, we can run Melee on the 22nd and PM on the 29th? I do think it's much easier to just have both events in one day though :/
Come back to me when you get far in bracket and are exhausted

But its w.e do what makes ya happy
Prob gonna get ***** in both events anyway so I'm cool with the 29th or w.e day it is

SKidd

Smash Master
'We should not create things to help people because ignorant people exist'.

Large amounts of people don't vote. Does this mean voting should not be a thing?
well it matters when the people not voting are significant :l

Arcansi

Smash Champion
I just mean that voting, even if you are in the winning majority, doesn't always mean that that will be the outcome
Nothing MEANS anything.

Eating healthily does not mean you will be healthy. You can't know anything 100%.

You're going to have to explain yourself more so that I can differentiate you from the semantics-arguing nature of your statement.

well it matters when the people not voting are significant :l
Are you saying that the people that do not vote in elections are not significant?

If you make an effort to let them know, it is their fault, as it is easily accessible.

Captain L

Smash Champion
arcansi the reason it wouldn't matter is because this is the brawl thread, and we're talking about the date of a melee tournament. 90% of the melee players don't read this thread.

nor should they have to for information regarding a melee tournament, when melee isn't even in the title

Jason!

Smash Lord
So are we doing anything tomorrow?

Also relevant

[10:30:06 PM] Sheldon: dawson is the girl cuz jake cant handle his girth

Captain L

Smash Champion
oh man when Jake is gone

I should totally make a results thread

(0$)

Also about that money thing in the end I blame Ben because I was 80$ shorter than I normally would be. I like to keep my wallet's cash supply around 100$ but I gave 80 to Ben and then didn't make anything in any tourney that day

thanks for being clutch mike

Arcansi

Smash Champion
arcansi, what is love?

srs question
Body telling you mate and raise children with best female possible.

I've been told it kinda feels like a Deep Friendship, so to speak. I don't know.

It's extremely primal, and as such animals definitely feel it too. Crushes seem weird and are probably just the most primal version of love, which has seemingly slowly evolved.

arcansi the reason it wouldn't matter is because this is the brawl thread, and we're talking about the date of a melee tournament. 90% of the melee players don't read this thread.

nor should they have to for information regarding a melee tournament, when melee isn't even in the title
So put it in the melee thread?

I could go on, if you would like.

Thanks!

:fluttershy:

Jason!

Smash Lord
Daze will be hosting Saturdaze and I'm pretty sure me and Dawson will be there to play brawl and P:M

Does anyone wanna do anything tomorrow?

Top Bottom