• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm not really a slow driver. I was just a combination of cautious and nervous during the test! What I really care about though is not being ticketed and losing my big discount on my insurance premium. I already had to pay $50 more because I replaced my windshield (due to a rock hitting it) and claimed the expense from ICBC.

I heard Richmond has a high fail rate because the examiners are sick of all the Asians that often suck at driving. But seriously, Maple Ridge is probably second to Mission in terms of how free the exams are.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
i'm down for thursday, but that's the day i'm dropping off my car, so i gotta do that after work and then somehow find my way back from delta
Woo, that sounds fun. :x I need to give you back your co-op papers/controller and stuff back anyway, so you didn't have much of a say in the matter in the first place. :awesome:

:005:

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Mike, are you still going to be around after Christmas, before new years? If not, I'm gonna have to get someone to pay you back for me, and I'll just pay them back, since I won't be able to make it out until boxing day.

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
At first glance I thought those were Peach condoms. Then I thought they were stickers. Then I realized they were cards. Then I realized you used the queens. I then exploded.
But really, how cool would Peach condoms be?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Luckily they've all been pretty good. I have two more this week. I just want this week to end :(

I should study but I think I'm going to relax until tomorrow.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh not very long. I google searched the comment.

I actually wanted to see which video it was.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Somebody should approach Infinite about Basil :)

Also, did those new guys get back to you Dawson?

| Big D |

Smash Master
No, just Ben and his crew trying to get me to go to Abbotsford.

Basil is my main source of my ZSS MU knowledge which I plan to cite for the MU chart.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Those new guys should make accounts here. :(

I quit Facebook 6 years ago because I was so obsessed with it and it was consuming so much of my time >_>

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Those new guys should make accounts here. :(

I quit Facebook 6 years ago because I was so obsessed with it and it was consuming so much of my time >_>
I wish this would happen to me.

I mean, it's impossible for me to consume all that much of my time on facebook due to heavy prioritization...but to be able to log on to facebook and have things to do, people to talk to all the time would be ****ing amazing.

In fact, being able to be social at all would be amazing.

You guys better not take the things you have for granted.

Top Bottom