• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wah I'm being outnumbered! That game you mentioned was super close and only one game was with Olimar. Olimar is just so safe and Peach always has to risk her life when she approaches... She dies at 85%?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=302692

I'm running out of defenses! My Peach > Neeb's Olimar though but I win nearly all our games :)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
No!!! Olimar just spams side b then kills with up b. Doesn't even need to approach to kill her. Peach needs to pass a wall of evil plants to even stand a chance!

| Big D |

Smash Master
Trash talking on behalf of others is dumb. It's lame for the person who your representing as they likely don't want you arguing for them. It's also lame for the person you're talking to because they are faced with a choice with either defending themselves and provoking a response or they could take the abuse with regards to the person who likely doesn't want to be involved anyways.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hasn't Olimar's metagame progressed to the point where early gimps don't happen that much anymore? Peach's metagame hasn't really moved since 2009. All of her techs and strategies were already discovered at that time. Characters are constantly passing her...

What makes it even? Gimps that never happen? Nair > Pikmin?

Asa

Smash Hero
if_youre_not_gimping_youre_8ad

its_e\/en_8ecause_you_ha\/e_solid_options_against_olimars_options.Olimars_OOS_and_close-range_game_is_pretty_8ad,_and_peach_has_an_amasing_shield_pressure_game.

also_saying_that_olimar_kills_peach_at_85%_is_a_terri8le_generalisation_of_olimar._Is_he_always_gonna_ha\/e_a_purple?_no._If_he_does,_8e_careful_until_its_out_of_the_way(either_killed_or_put_to_the_8ack_of_the_8us)

Asa

Smash Hero
ok_stop_focusing_on_the_gimps_for_a_moment_lol.

Its_important_and_youre_still_8ad_8ut_you_can_still_win_without_it._you_need_to_ha\/e_a_8etter_understanding_of_how_olimar_works,so_that_you_can_a8use_all_of_his_weaknesses.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Never taken a drug (including minor things like Tylenol), never drank, always been sober every second of my life. I'm aware that isn't the conversation.
Don't take drugs. Even if they don't get you high.
Sobriety high-five!

o/

Though I did take painkillers after I got my wisdom teeth removed, and I've tasted alcohol a few times. Does that DQ me? :x

Trash talking on behalf of others is dumb. It's lame for the person who your representing as they likely don't want you arguing for them. It's also lame for the person you're talking to because they are faced with a choice with either defending themselves and provoking a response or they could take the abuse with regards to the person who likely doesn't want to be involved anyways.
I always hated it when people trashtalked on my behalf...

if_youre_not_gimping_youre_8ad

its_e\/en_8ecause_you_ha\/e_solid_options_against_olimars_options.Olimars_OOS_and_close-range_game_is_pretty_8ad,_and_peach_has_an_amasing_shield_pressure_game.

also_saying_that_olimar_kills_peach_at_85%_is_a_terri8le_generalisation_of_olimar._Is_he_always_gonna_ha\/e_a_purple?_no._If_he_does,_8e_careful_until_its_out_of_the_way(either_killed_or_put_to_the_8ack_of_the_8us)
I don't think you realize how painful this is to read.

freaking_newgens
This doesn't sound legit coming from you. :smirk:

:005:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Drinking isn't that bad if you can control yourself.

I just don't see the even-ness. I guess somebody's gonna have to show me in a real game. I mean I can beat Neebs' Olimar but I win nearly all of our games (regardless of character) and I lost pretty bad to you aside from the very first friendly (I have improved loads since then :)) so... >_>

Asa

Smash Hero
t8h_youre_lookin_at_this_matchup_ratio_too_literally_lol

you_and_nee8s_are_a8out_the_same_skill_le\/el_so_you_should_8e_a8le_to_see_from_your_matches.

Asa

Smash Hero
and_drinking_is_actually_MORE_fun_when_you_cant_control_yourself

if_you_guys_were_here_that_one_time_i_first_got_drunk_in_texas..omfg.

8e_grateful_for_your_8oodycheeks_else_id_commit_8utt_paisuri_on_yall

Asa

Smash Hero
8ut_you_can_8e_e\/en_drunker_than_that_le\/el_while_at_home,not_in_jail_gi\/ing_8utt_paisuri_to_your_fellow_inmates

Alphicans

Smash Hero
If you're at home you can't do things like trying to climb through your car window into a mcdonald's drive thru window.

This guy gets pretty ridiculous pretty fast.

Top Bottom