• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Captain L

Smash Champion
my infract virginity was spotless but then I had an infraction orgy in one fell swoop. Sextuple penetration yo.

Also in that thread dawson linked to I really liked Hylian's post, people should read it but I don't want to quote it cause I'm on thin ice right now or something.

hooooooolyyyyyyyy 40 new posts between when I refreshed slow down speed racer

best video ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbp3HwDdo7U&list=UUBt0KTCFekFR2bGIyUZaYTw&index=4
400 views guys
5th most popular video on his channel
got linked to by a german smash forum and gained 100 views from that

the world is beginning to see the light

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Discovering Peach in Brawl made me love Brawl a lot more. Just saying <3

I love the character. I love her lag-free moves (Peach is really slow). I love her aggressiveness and down b randomness. I love knowing any wins with Peach is because of the player and not because I was carried by Peach. :peach:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol I love how you think peach isn't bull**** at all. **** that character so hard.

She's borderline for a reason. She gets bodied by snake, MK, marth and falco but does REALLY well vs everyone else.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Peach isn't a good character, lol.

Stitchfaces super rare! It's not to be relied upon! Besides, there's always the Peach/Falco matchup where Peach picks up a bomb only to have Falco's laser explode it. I suppose Falco can reflect stuff like Stitchfaces for double the damage.

Peach takes a lot of endurance, focus, and arguably technical ability to do well with her.

Peach is super free to MKs. Maybe Snake and Falco who will go back to being -2 :)

Peach should go back to top of Mid.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Actually **** that, if someone good actually played peach, she'd go even with snake and falco cause they're both bad characters.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Actually **** that, if someone good actually played peach, she'd go even with snake and falco cause they're both bad characters.
There's probably only Kie then :(

Off the top of my head, there's like 5 active Peaches. There's that many MKs in BC. I kinda like how Peach has so many options to beat tornado though :)

Peach loses to Diddy, ICs, and Olimar! Peach is even with Wario or slightly +1!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Peach loses to those characters cause only bad players play peach.

Someone needs to pull an armada in brawl and show all the peach players to stop *****ing and accept how good their character is.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
The best Peach in the world lost to Wario by a landslide.

Looking for pros to play Peach then!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm not complaining! I like Peach's bad matchups (I love losing). I'm just bad :)

There was Dark Peach who wanted to show what Peach could do but the rest of the people from the Tier List v7 thread bashed on him. Now he's all depressed saying everybody beats Peach... he did admit to Diddy being +1 over Peach for reasons unknown...

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I don't actually like losing but I don't really mind losses. I defnintely have way more losses under my belt than wins.

Also, I am still movtivated to improve my Peach. School and other freak coincidences prevent me from playing as much as I'd like.

I've never heard of Mikeneko.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
How do you even remember all those videos? That one is from 2009...

You should totally use your video watching prowess to tell me about any new Peach/Zelda vids ;)

SKidd

Smash Master
i remember one time kevin freaking out because of how short he was and how asian he was

and what that meant for his body

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
There was this guy who used G&W from Ontario, and apparently luckily got to play her and somehow won. He instantly got thrusted into being one of the best G&Ws...

I'll probably die before I hit age 50 when my age catches up with me :)

| Big D |

Smash Master
Wow Jake, get *****. I gotta say that's a handy site.

And what a waste of a summon >.> If you're still lurking, could you settle whether Peach is good or bad?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Omg I actually lol'd at Arcansi's post ;)

How's it going Nicole? <3

Peach isn't bad, but she isn't good either :)

Top Bottom