• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Captain L

Smash Champion
What ICs practice, you almost never use them in friendlies

One tourney set every month does not practice make

:phone:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah c'mon kev, don't say your character should be lower so you have johns when you lose

It's like those people who say they main random
I don't make up excuses for when I lose. Though I'd like to think about it the other way. Losing to Peach is the worst. One because she's bad, and two because it's Peach.

What a *****.

peach_\/_olimar_is_e\/en
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo3iUv1lYjk

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I play Peach and support MK legal. I wouldn't complain if he were banned though since that's 1,000 less shuttle loops I need to deal with. Also, Rainbow and Brinstar. ;)

| Big D |

Smash Master
It's not that I want (or maybe I do but I don't think he should be) him banned, it's just I've played that MU waaay too much recently.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Mike was trying to end a conversation that's apparently taboo in his own way in that situation. Once again though, like many other times, my intelligence was overestimated.

Dawson stop playing the same people over and over then ;) I'd love to play some Brawl on Friday or Saturday <3 Everybody needs more crown smacking and bombs!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
At work today, I was told how to "legitimately" obtain Adderall. I won't lie, I'm so tempted to do it to help me better focus on studying as well as losing weight. x_x

I don't think I can go through with it though...

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well I was reading about it and the possible side effects are scary. I don't want to become dependent on the drug either...

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'll give it some thought. I am genuinely starting to struggle to focus in my classes...

It could be because I've had to play maid for the past month and as a result I am falling behind in my classes as well as losing sleep. Gotta wake up at 4:30am everyday to adminster special eyedrops that takes 30 minutes. I actually play Brawl during that process :p

Alphicans

Smash Hero
idk, drugs of that class are pretty dangerous :/. If you have legit issues with focus then maybe see if it helps in a really positive way.

Asa

Smash Hero
D@nti_\/s_LLLmatic_would_8e_a_more_appropriate_\/ideo_to_in\/estigate_since_their_skill_le\/els_are_closer_to_e\/en.

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Never taken a drug (including minor things like Tylenol), never drank, always been sober every second of my life. I'm aware that isn't the conversation.
Don't take drugs. Even if they don't get you high.

Top Bottom