• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh is that the anime where Aki, Sora, and the rest of your avatars are from?

Oh well Sailor Moon is still the best. Apparently, grown men used to rush home from work to be able to watch Sailor Moon in Japan.

Acute.Anthrax

Smash Cadet
Oh is that the anime where Aki, Sora, and the rest of your avatars are from?

Oh well Sailor Moon is still the best. Apparently, grown men used to rush home from work to be able to watch Sailor Moon in Japan.
Use to rush home from kindergarten and watch it until it got cancelled :(

Jason!

Smash Lord
Massive Smashfest, sleepover, Lunch, and Dinner at my house tomorrow.

Confirmed:

Dazrin
Sinister
Starwaffle

We will be going out for AYCE sushi at Izumi-Ya in Richmond ($9.99) and then we'll probably go for Dinner at La Grill & Bistro (Under $10)

I have 3 Extra beds and infinite couches for people to sleep on (1 Small, 1 medium, and a queen sized bed)

There will be smash (Project M, Brawl, and maybe melee) and all you can Drink/eat pop and noodles. My house is big and empty so we can be as loud as we want etc.

Does anyone wanna come?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Sailor Moon is among the only Anime I've ever watched (aside from like, Pokemon)

Confirmed:

Dazrin
Sinister
Starwaffle

We will be going out for AYCE sushi at Izumi-Ya in Richmond ($9.99) and then we'll probably go for Dinner at La Grill & Bistro (Under $10)

I have 3 Extra beds and infinite couches for people to sleep on (1 Small, 1 medium, and a queen sized bed)

There will be smash (Project M, Brawl, and maybe melee) and all you can Drink/eat pop and noodles. My house is big and empty so we can be as loud as we want etc.

Does anyone wanna come?
This is really tempting...but so far. =[ What time will you guys be eating?

:005:

Jason!

Smash Lord
We'll be eating AYCE at Izumi Ya (Right beside the Skytrain station) at about 5pm. and we might go dinner or just pick up snacks.

It's not that farrrrrrr only an hour 30 mins skytrain from stronghold.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Man I wish I could but I have a road test Monday and tomorrow will be spent practicing for it.

If anyone has any advice for the N test I'd love to hear it.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
We'll be eating AYCE at Izumi Ya (Right beside the Skytrain station) at about 5pm. and we might go for dinner.

It's not that farrrrrrr only an hour 30 mins skytrain from stronghold.
I'd be coming from SFU (I have a final tomorrow until 3), and I have another final on Monday. It probably isn't a very good idea for meeeeeeee

:005:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
No home cooking?

For any driving exam, go to North Vancouver or Maple Ridge to pass.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Who needs a license when u got da bess transit.

But it would really help for school.

I'm taking the test at an ICBC that's really close by and it's already been booked like a long time a go.

T-block

B2B TST
Mike is a GRINCH
grinch_8lock
[7:21:03 PM] Ðãź.є ダズ тιõşє¢ø°·~*♫×: tblock infracted me
[7:21:04 PM] Ðãź.є ダズ тιõşє¢ø°·~*♫×: wtf
[7:21:57 PM] Ðãź.є ダズ тιõşє¢ø°·~*♫×: my infract virginity has been stained
[7:22:00 PM] Ðãź.є ダズ тιõşє¢ø°·~*♫×: my spotless account
[7:22:20 PM] J̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶ ♫: he poped dat cherry
He took mine as well.

That *****.
daw you guys are making me blush

Confirmed:

Dazrin
Sinister
Starwaffle

Does anyone wanna come?
i actually was planning on being in richmond tomorrow...

btw, madoka magicka confirmed for being fantastic

| Big D |

Smash Master
Just received an email from Captain Schmitz Witt

[COLLAPSE="Serious Stuff"]Hello,

I will like to confide in you as regards to a business proposal i would want us to work together like blood relations. I am a war veteran with the United Nations troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I served in the 1st Armored Division in Kabul.

Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan, I have been redeployed to come and work in your country on the platform of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) soon. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted States.

On the other hand, i would like to inform you that i have in my possession the sum of 16.2 million U.S. dollars. Which i made from crude oil here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that i will contact the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve who is eligible for this money.

I would invest the money in your country as soon as you agree to keep this fund safe in your country for business and other investment purposes through you, but you will advise me on that because i am not a business culture person. If you accept,i will move the fund to you, where you will be the beneficiary, because i am a uniformed person and i can not parade such an amount, so i need to present someone as the recipient.I have 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier Service to you.

I just need your acceptance, and everything is done. Please, if you are interested in this transaction, i will give you the complete details you need for us to implement this transaction successfully. I decided to contact someone i could trust and real and not imaginary, and that is why i contacted you.

I think i can trust you, where we are now we can only communicate through our military facilities, communication is secured, so nobody can monitor our e-mails, then i can explain in details to you. I will only reach you by e-mail, because our Calls might be monitored, i have to be sure, i have to deal with someone i could trust. If you are interested, please get back to me with the details below.If you are not interested, do not respond to this e-mail and delete this Message if no response after 3 days, i will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact information details, so that we can proceed. In less than 4 days the box should be in your possession, and i will come for my money. I will give you 30% of the total money as a compensation for your sincere and trustworthy help and 70% for me. I hope i have been fair to this deal. Get back to me with your full information:

1 - Your full names:
2 - Your direct telephone and fax numbers:
3 - Your address:
4 - Your marital status:
5 – Your Age:
6 - Your Occupation
7 - Do you have your own business or company?

Regards,
Capt Schmitz Witt
capt.schmitz@yahoo.com[/COLLAPSE]

Top Bottom