• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

bundtcake

Smash Ace
I am gonna start reporting you in the provincial thread I am not part of.

Saying practice and practise are different words is like saying colour and color are different words. At least I am 90% sure.
practice = noun, practise = verb

although in north america most people just ignore that the word practise exists

Alphicans

Smash Hero
It's old school in north america. We've developed our own sort of I guess "dialect" that ignores a lot of traditional english.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
FFFFFFF.

I really hate bailing but i'm 99.69% sure I can't make Victoria Saturday.

Deap man, I'll make sure you know how to get there. I got your back. Bloo pretty much gave you the easiest way, though.

Sorry Rob, we'll brawl for sure sometime, promise. I just completely forgot I have something I can't miss on the 21st. And Smash compared to my other things is like Brawl Falcon; Hella fun but no priority.

Sadface.

For anyone that cares though, I'll be at the monthly. :upsidedown:

P.S. Grammar sucks.

SKidd

Smash Master
I'm sorry, Deap. I still love you.

Thank you for fighting for me, Brian. I love you.

I have no idea of the difference from practise and practice; though smashboards spellcheck says practise isn't a word xD

Also Deap why do you keep saying ferril instead of ferrie?

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Funny enough, I can't do that. I can infract and ban him, but I can't change things in this thread. I can only do stuff in the 64 boards (and a few other places).

But I do know the right people that can do that, but I don't think they'd want to come down every second to fix Deap, Asa, Basil, (insert other Asa alt accounts) and other people's double posts.
thank you so much rob!

at least now i know how to get to the ferril

i can take the same bus to return right??

SINISTER WE HAVE TO TALK YOO!!

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
YO

sinister send me a message saying that he can't make it :s

so, i have to travel by myself.

ROB! I DONT HAVE A PHONE, SO MEET ME AT THE FERRIL STATION AT 6

I GOING FOR SURE, JUST WAIT FOR ME THERE!!

Asa

Smash Hero
FFFFFFF.

I really hate bailing but i'm 99.69% sure I can't make Victoria Saturday.

Deap man, I'll make sure you know how to get there. I got your back. Bloo pretty much gave you the easiest way, though.

Sorry Rob, we'll brawl for sure sometime, promise. I just completely forgot I have something I can't miss on the 21st. And Smash compared to my other things is like Brawl Falcon; Hella fun but no priority.

Sadface.

For anyone that cares though, I'll be at the monthly. :upsidedown:

P.S. Grammar sucks.
hahaha

oh you~

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
What is this I don't even...

Instead of snapping, you could just learn from your mistakes, Deap.

Would you be interested in some wifi, Aleate?
Sure, although my wireless is terrible. I'd prefer during the day if possible :x. I also don't know what... these friend codes and stuff are either. I tried once with randoms but I lagged so badly I just shut the Wii off. For example, I tried to grab and 3 seconds later I grabbed :x

And speaking of Google Maps...

1. Get directions from Japan to China
2. Scroll down to step 42
3. ???
4. Profit!

Kantrip

Kantplay
If you are quoting a source with no period at the end of your quote, can you end the quote and place a period after?
"O, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you".

Wut do?

:phone:

Captain L

Smash Champion
Since the title of this thread still says tentative, can somebody (Ben) confirm that this is actually happening?

this text colour looks familiar. Maybe I should use a different one.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
What is this I don't even...

Sure, although my wireless is terrible. I'd prefer during the day if possible :x. I also don't know what... these friend codes and stuff are either. I tried once with randoms but I lagged so badly I just shut the Wii off. For example, I tried to grab and 3 seconds later I grabbed :x

And speaking of Google Maps...

1. Get directions from Japan to China
2. Scroll down to step 42
3. ???
4. Profit!
... I ... honestly ... don't know what to say... that is so epic I am at a loss for words...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Hey man it's not that big of a deal to jetski nearly 800km across the Pacific ocean. Seems like a really reasonable way to get there.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
From the looks of things, I can visit you guys next Saturday after work. If you guys are still there I can probably arrive at 5:30pm :x.

Not religious or anything, but tomorrow's the Rapture. And ****, Sharks scored already.

Asa

Smash Hero
Now, now, we go until they kick us out, out
Or the police shut us down, down
Police shut us down, down
Po-po shut us

d
o
w
n

bundtcake

Smash Ace
From the looks of things, I can visit you guys next Saturday after work. If you guys are still there I can probably arrive at 5:30pm :x.

Not religious or anything, but tomorrow's the Rapture. And ****, Sharks scored already.
yeah unless breez comes in here within the next few days and says "oh hey guys I already booked the venue like a week ago" then there's probably not going to be a tournament on the 28th, so don't worry about it

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
yeah unless breez comes in here within the next few days and says "oh hey guys I already booked the venue like a week ago" then there's probably not going to be a tournament on the 28th, so don't worry about it
Aw, too bad. I work on Saturdays so my availability is the same each week but I wanted to play and meet you guys irl, haha. First day in my new position tomorrow morning :D

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Breez told me he's been trying to contact the venue for several days, but every time he calls, the phone hangs up on him automatically or something. I tried calling on my cell yesterday, but it wouldn't let me, and I got sidetracked before I was able to use the home phone. I'll try sending an e-mail later today and calling on the home phone as well, even though e-mail is very unreliable, as I've learned the hard way in the past. =/

:005:

T-block

B2B TST
Hi Jake,

I had a dream we met in tournament set. And I had picked up DK to beat you. Then when we played the set it was actually in 64, but we played on Battlefield and PS2.

Yoshi won 2-0.

But I was happy.

Because in the end you were playing DK and I was playing Yoshi

o.o

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
It's actually more likely that I'd be playing DK than Yoshi in 64. ._.

Thanks for sharing that. Not only was it...interesting, but now the next time you want to trashtalk me/claim you can beat me in tournament, I can say "in your dreams" and it'll carry even more weight than it did before. =D

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Unless you pick up another character that does well against Yoshi that I have no prior tournament experience against and get good with them, as was the case the first and only time you beat me, I wouldn't count on it. Good luck though! =]

P.S. - Don't try DK. It won't work.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
um

but we played on Battlefield and PS2.
You can't even get the details straight on your own imaginary win? =0

I would've been able to rack up plenty more wins against your Diddy if you had actually stayed in Edmonton last Summer. =[

Edit: Never mind, just realized you were talking about our actual set. D= I forgot where I took you. >.< Oh well, it's not like I even had my pocket MK back then~

Asa

Smash Hero
Breez told me he's been trying to contact the venue for several days, but every time he calls, the phone hangs up on him automatically or something. I tried calling on my cell yesterday, but it wouldn't let me, and I got sidetracked before I was able to use the home phone. I'll try sending an e-mail later today and calling on the home phone as well, even though e-mail is very unreliable, as I've learned the hard way in the past. =/

Oh, okay. I wish he told me that.

Top Bottom