• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
I group all music with Japanese lyrics "jrock". There's probably Jpop in there as well. Many of the ones I listen to are opening/closing themes to animes.

Some of my favorites:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ydmmPjW0RQ - High school of the dead opening 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt867A4P7uI - soul eater ending 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ePEbtpipn0 - bleach opening 6 (iirc)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvJDK6zcasM - one piece opening 14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75ZDnEQulSk - katekyo hitman reborn! opening 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmpmnrHpnIQ - band related to code geass opening 2

Asa

Smash Hero
I ****ing called that ****!

whats wrong with that song?????

sing that to a girl and she'll **** in her pants
who would want a girl to poo on herself? :urg:

Good **** with Guilty Gear OST.
You're posting here because BC is cool, and you wanted to join in.

Asa

Smash Hero
After playing some olimars on wifi today, I must say, I'm truly sorry for maining such a dumb character. **** this game.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
After playing some olimars on wifi today, I must say, I'm truly sorry for maining such a dumb character. **** this game.
ok, now go and play melee.

melee= real men

brawl= for people who does want to play fast.

both=:cool:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Bryan... that statement can't be any more false. Olimar is so dumb, you have to pay 100% attention to what you're doing, and not make a single mistake all game. Either that or just have Olimar airdodge into an up-smash, then air-dodge into a F-smash ;)

Also, smash 64 da bess.

If what someone told me is true (won't say who, won't say what it is), then you can confirm 100% that there will be a smash 64 event at the next tournament.

Also, happy birthday Deap. My birthday present to you would have been a money match, but unfortunately, I'm not in Vancouver today :(

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Wifi olimar and offline olimar are two different characters. One is much gayer than the other.

ok, now go and play melee.

melee= real men

brawl= for people who does want to play fast.

both=:cool:
Melee is overrated imo. I am pretty decent at the game myself and I can say I like brawl a lot more.

you're just inviting rob to make a comment about how 64 is the best
I'll beat him to it and say 64 is the worst.

EDIT: I didn't beat him to it my bad. Still.... 64 is the worst =D

Well 64 does seem pretty cool. I want to try it. Is there gonna be a setup at the next monthly?
64 is pretty lame. I might just be bias due to the person I have to play, but honestly **** that game. =D.

Bryan has seen the light.
Lol. The light that says wifi olimar is the biggest ***** ever?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
You're lucky you can play Dan on console all you want. Most people in the 64 community can only play him online. Seeing as you're so lucky, you should take advantage of every chance you get :p

Also happy birthday to the only two mainlanders who are confirmed to come to the Victoria tournament next weekend.

Speaking of which, people should come to the tournament this upcoming weekend in Victoria. If anyone is interested, we can plan out the details. The more the merrier :)

Asa

Smash Hero
wifi olimar makes me cry.. :'(

i then wallowed in self-pity while heavily sandbagging against a scrub who kept ****** me and taunting

SKidd

Smash Master
You deserve to be forced to play Superboom in 64 for the rest of eternity for liking Brawl the best.

Happy birthday Deap, Sinister.

Asa

Smash Hero
You deserve to be forced to play Superboom in 64 for the rest of eternity for liking Brawl the best.

Happy birthday Deap, Sinister.
AND for Sz <333333333333333333333333333333333

Infinite love for mah boi

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Belated happy birthday guys!

I have a lot of memories of Smash 64. Ness failing at Silph Co. and how hard it was to get him as a playable char. Fun game but gotta keep up with the times :o

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Lmfao in before salt

Thanks for the bday wishes btw :upsidedown::

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Aleate, you should come to the Victoria tournament. We can have smash 64 Ness only Free For Alls on Saffron City :p
Man, what a salesman. I wouldn't mind coming but money > everything else :(. My friends would team up against me and purposely push me down between the buildings qq. Lols were to be had by all but me :c

**** wifi
This x100

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
lolwifi.

Btw Rob what's your phone number? Just figuring out how to get to Victoria and ish, gonna be hard to be there at a specific time.

Deap's making me do all the work D:

P.S. Add me on Facebook if you have one

Top Bottom