• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Added you asa

Btw don't hate but my Brawlingness is still on the hush hush, so if you're gonna post something smash related for some reason message me instead pleeeease

:awesome:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
NOT EMBARASSED

Just something I usually leave out when I talk to people (other than a few who know)

lol

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I just go all out. Everyone at my old job at Canadian Tire knew I played games, and was ranked very high in BC in one game and high-ish ranked in North America in another game.

Anyways, woot, finally I got a different job :) ... and ironically enough, it's the same job as Trevor XD :) :p :awesome: =D lol :p

Asa

Smash Hero
if you're referring to the april monthly where jake paid all my fees, that was a personal agreement that we made

it had nothing to do with me being foreign

Kantrip

Kantplay
it depends

if you play naruto,dragon ball or any other anime game that mean that you are a ****** :awesome:
I definately have played at least 3 naruto video games on more than 1 occasion. :cool:
wonders if a certain someone is going to run in here with a spelling nazi again

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Nope. Haven't watched that stuff since Pokemon and DBZ.

But everybody I know is into it, even my sister.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah. I heard about stuff like Gundam and One Piece. Well to tell the truth, I attempted to watch One Piece back on Fox Kids or whatever but just watching it was embarrassing. Never again.

Asa

Smash Hero
Yeah. I heard about stuff like Gundam and One Piece. Well to tell the truth, I attempted to watch One Piece back on Fox Kids or whatever but just watching it was embarrassing. Never again.
Ok, I'll set something straight. 4Kids entertainment ****ed up One Piece really, really hard. They ****ed up the opening (should've kept japanese one), ****ed up the voice acting (commonplace with dubbed animes), and ****ed up in various other places by taking out blood and other suggestive features of the show (ex. sanji [the cook] smokes a cigarette. It's replaced with a lollipop. A ****ing lollipop. WTF.). Those animation cuts were certainly not needed, North America just needs to stop *****ing.

Give the subbed version another shot, or read the manga (i like this better). I promise it won't disappoint.

Top Bottom