• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Are you for real? Hahahahaha. Honestly, I didn't like that guy's voice. He had a ******** face with a voice/personality of a 5 year old.

So a google search says One Piece is at episode 480. Maybe if I really can't find a job down the road and summer classes are rather lax I'll consider it.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Just letting everyone know that the date is still tentative until confirmed otherwise, breez probably still has to contact Sue about the venue and such, so I'd be wary of getting anything set in stone for the 28th yet

Asa

Smash Hero
ben said he would do that today.

@aleate: you can tear through the manga much more quickly. I suggest reading the manga and watching certain parts of the anime that you like (enies lobby fights, parts of skypiea, impeldown/marineford)

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
oh man

first american football, now you are talking about ****ing anime?

do i have to say it again??

this forum is to talk about good **** like 2 and a half men,basketball,football,Hockey,64,Brawl,Melee,girls,weed,Charlie sheen and games in general( ANIME GAMES and Squeare enix games are not allowed)

if you want to talk about american football,badminton,anime,yugioh,magic,anime games,square enix games or **** like that

http://www.animeforum.com/forum.php

that site would be good for you ; )

HEY ROB I WANNA BE A MODERATOR! LOL

SKidd

Smash Master
Tokyo Mew Mew is still where it's at.

Mew Mew Power(The dubbed version) was so bad, it didn't even finish.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
lolll srsly ? XD

@aleate: i can also recommend some shorter animes if you'd like (:
Tempting. Will I turn into a weeaboo if I do :(?

I played Maplestory for the longest time and... I'm like the only non-Anime person there.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Deap had Geno as his avatar earlier (is talking about a square enix game, amirite?)
geno is more a nintendo character, he only appeared in Mario games.

if i were a moderator you would be banned just for trying to challenge my authority :awesome:

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Tempting. Will I turn into a weeaboo if I do :(?

I played Maplestory for the longest time and... I'm like the only non-Anime person there.
Maplestory is for ******* too.

its like me in my classroom, at the moment im the only one who is not asian

the good thing is that i can "practice" my japanese skills lol

Kantrip

Kantplay
-I play maplestory too :)
-I challenged your authority
-I think of american football first
-I pointed out your mistakes
-I like anime
-I've played Naruto games
-You just triple posted again

How ******** can I get? :awesome:

Kantrip

Kantplay
I have a 67 gunslinger on bera that I havent touched for several years. Like, back when 67 was semi-harder. I just started playing again, actually. Playing in broa now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Also, I never mentioned this because it didn't seem relevant at the time... but: When I read your name the first few times, I saw "Derp". :)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
They both would get destroyed on 4chan.

Then again, who wouldn't?
I think I might stand a chance in 4chan... ;)

Actually, we believe one of our Victoria members is a 4chan person. And it is 100% confirmed that I am a bigger troll than him. Everyone who met him and thought he was the biggest troll changed their opinion once they met me :p

Then again, I've never been there, don't even know what they talk about (I just hear stories and think "cool story bro", so I honestly have no idea what is actually in there lol). But I think I could stand a chance :p

Captain L

Smash Champion
I hope this post still makes page 69

Also my wii hasn't gotten a disc error in weeks

Top Bottom