• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
the whole discussion was purely geographical, how did poor american football get involved?

Kantrip

Kantplay
The poor caribbean, how will it ever cope with being grouped together with South America in my mind?
I mean, even Chilean people should identify themselves as American. :troll:

SKidd

Smash Master
Lol @ This thread.

Deap should be banned ten times around. Right Rob? =D

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
deap i'll mm you in soccer if you mm me in football :awesome:

I'd be down for a huge football game though I haven't played that **** in YEARS

Btw how much is the Ferry?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
hahaha i knew it lol

all the people that i know who play badminton are chinese or asian.

do you play ping pong?;)
Lol, do we know each other? I've played Ping Pong from Grade 4 until a few years ago.

So... current status for me is probably unable to come to the tourney. If you guys stay late, I can probably come visit after work 8D

For the love of all that's good, PLEASE let that new Wal-Mart in PoCo hire me when it's finished being built.

this is smashworld forums, not forums.[insertsport]land.ca

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Soccer is cool and all, but when faking injuries is a legitimate strategy, I start to lose respect for the game.

Football is pretty strategic. It's a better thinking game than soccer.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Lol @ This thread.

Deap should be banned ten times around. Right Rob? =D
If I were a harsh mod, and decided now to go through everyone's posts in the last year, Asa and Deap would both probably have enough infraction points to be banned ten times each at least (double post, both do it way too much). But due to several reasons
(I'm probably the only mod who frequents this thread, I don't mod this section, I'm a nice guy (sometimes), it's the BC social thread, I'd be permabanned for excessive trolling ;))
, they've all gone un-infracted, and probably will continue to be that way. Though keep in mind that if you leave this thread, you will be infracted for it (I won't be though since I'm a mod HAHAHAHA lol). :p

deap i'll mm you in soccer if you mm me in football :awesome:

I'd be down for a huge football game though I haven't played that **** in YEARS

Btw how much is the Ferry?
If I recall correctly, the ferry costs $13.50, but I think they changed their prices recently. And yes, MASSIVE FOOTBALL GAME!!!

Lol, do we know each other? I've played Ping Pong from Grade 4 until a few years ago.

So... current status for me is probably unable to come to the tourney. If you guys stay late, I can probably come visit after work 8D

For the love of all that's good, PLEASE let that new Wal-Mart in PoCo hire me when it's finished being built.
Seeing as you can't attend the May 28th tournament in Vancouver, why not come to Victoria on the 21st and join us in a tournament there? We are friendly here. We don't bite... well, except for that Max guy... ;) There are already two people coming from the mainland (Sinister and Deap), so you won't be travelling alone :p

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
It's nice of you to invite but PoCo -> Victoria seems a little much for me, and I think I might be starting work this Saturday or the next. I assumed since my to-be supervisor/trainer resigned I'd be able to come but I guess not since he was so easily replaced. Receiving was such a ***** plus it's slow these days so I'm being sent over to an easier position, haha.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I'm leaving from the same place Aleate

Just sayin

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I was in HWSS (till i got kicked out) :d

What year did you finish?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I was in HWSS (till i got kicked out) :d

What year did you finish?
A long time ago. I'm old but apparently I don't look my age according to the cashiers at the liquor store ;D One of them called me 14 although I don't look *that* young.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Carefull, you might offend SKidd and I. There's a younger audience here that lands pretty close to those numbers you're dismissing as extremely young :troll:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Deap said:
anime sucks
Yeah, that sounds about right. :awesome:

Aleate, I was 100% thankful that you were mistaken for a child of an age only slightly younger than me yet exponentially older than SKidd (:troll:) I apologize for my lack of blatant internet sarcasm :)

Now I'm just getting tired. Night guys.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Poor guy

People always ask me too boot for them and buy them liquor.. but i'm not even 18 yet

D:

Captain L

Smash Champion
I got ID'd for a 14A movie for my 14th birthday party.

I was so offended. Also I didn't have ID so I couldn't see the movie I wanted to.

Asa

Smash Hero
i dont care

pokemon is about the game.

and we are in a gaming forum, so gaming character its ok
you should use the in-game mewtwo picture then, cuz that's the anime picture :awesome:

also lots of animes (such as naruto) have their own video games and card games, which some ppl play solely, choosing not to watch the anime.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
you should use the in-game mewtwo picture then, cuz that's the anime picture :awesome:

also lots of animes (such as naruto) have their own video games and card games, which some ppl play solely, choosing not to watch the anime.
i know, but those games are for *******.

Top Bottom