• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
And asa(bryan?) i'll defs give you a shout if I need some replays, would help me out a bunch since i'm a nub and can't record my own :upsidedown:

I think I have one of our matches recorded but idk if it's you, do you use Bloo oli?
possibly. you can call me bryan or asa, although i like asa more <3

Nope o.o

Typical Asian here studying what typical Asians study.
ah i see. CaptainL said that there was a new player that was gonna be signing up for tournaments, i assumed it was you. Guess we have two new players then (:

inb4Aleateisbryan
LOL

not this time

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Sigh, talking about Smash 64 makes me feel old qq. Looking forward to meeting like-minded (non-existent) Zelda players :D

Sounds good, although I'm not sure how much I actually like using the guy. I really just play him out of nostalgia :<

Woot, Canucks won the series against Nashville. No talk at all about them?:079: Better not be rooting for SJ Sharks :c
sorry son

we only play real sports like Football

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
*Doesn't watch/play any of the above sports*
I'm more of a badminton/table tennis guy anyway ;D

we don't b**** about falling down
This. I lol when some guy makes a deal out of a little trip.

So um, my new supervisor at the place I work left so they need to retrain a new person to train me since I'm changing departments at the warehouse. I might be able to make it to the next tourney :)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I figured you'd call me on that Asa

RUGBY DA BESS

21st hypeeee, Aleate I better see you there man (Or we could both get picked up or something).

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Rob, if you come pick me up in Campbell river, and find me somewhere to stay, and then drive me back home (That part may be compromised) I will go to your tournament.
Lol

SKidd

Smash Master
Well, knowing Rob, Grape...

... He's already there. Don't look behind you.

Also Lacrosse da bess, I went up to Richmond today to play. Took the whole day.

Asa

Smash Hero

So um, my new supervisor at the place I work left so they need to retrain a new person to train me since I'm changing departments at the warehouse. I might be able to make it to the next tourney :)
****ing hype

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
o.o

You guys make it sound like I'm actually a good player :O

I main Lolda, can't be much of a challenge qq

Oh and btw, what's the parking like at the place? Unlimited if I'm a "customer"?

Asa

Smash Hero
^you gonna come to BC, but won't come to AB for a chance to vs people you've only played once!?! **** that!
but i've never played aleate :(
i'll come up to one of your guys tournaments sometime, promise :D

@aleate
there's a little bit of parking directly in front of the venue (if you get there at 10am you'll get a spot, most likely), and lots of parking in the surrounding shopping centers.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
*Doesn't watch/play any of the above sports*
I'm more of a badminton/table tennis guy anyway ;D

This. I lol when some guy makes a deal out of a little trip.

badminton?

are you chinese or asian?

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Blue yoshi

give me more detailed information about that event.

I wanna visit my friends in victoria, so that tournament is a good excuse to there now!

Who is going from here?

i dunno how to take the ****in ferril, so i would like to go with someone else

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
@aleate
there's a little bit of parking directly in front of the venue (if you get there at 10am you'll get a spot, most likely), and lots of parking in the surrounding shopping centers.
Okay, I just don't wanna get towed or get a tix for parking too long :x

badminton?

are you chinese or asian?
Both? o.o

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I'd be teaming with Trevor for brawl most likely, unless he doesn't show up. But I don't have a melee partner yet... ;)

So that is 2 people from the mainland coming (Deap and Sinister). Come on guys, you know you want to come :)

Edit: Grape, I'm pretty sure you're joking, but either way, I can't afford to drive all of that. It's basically $200 gas right there. But you should come down anyways :p

I just realized: We have two Zelda mains now :p

Top Bottom