• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Jason!

Smash Lord
**** **** **** **** **** I dropped my Wii along with my external hard drive that contains brawl. Now USBloader doesn't reconize it. SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEE I have homebrew etc.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Who wants to Wifi!!!?

jk

Well you can do either one of the following options (or both):

-buy a new Wii
-come to Smashfests!

Dawson knows how to hack Wiis.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
SPEAKING OF DOUBLES like 2 pages ago

Bryan i'm finally getting decent with ZSS.. We need that Dsmash PK fire status :awesome:
why would you choose mario

he's like
the worst character in the game

inb4kevinsayszelda'smuchworse

cause

Captain L

Smash Champion
Jason I have the exact same problem! Except I didn't drop my wii so I can still play it through my usb loader.

Try sticking your hard drive in a computer, if it doesn't work then it's your hard drive that's screwed up. If it does work, then it's your wii. Also, make sure you have the usb drive in the correct usb port, since I recall only one of them works.

Also Din's is far from the worst projectile in the game. I mean come on, you can get KOs with it from across the map. And no, it doesn't mean your opponents suck, it means they're human and aren't perfect all the time. Accept the fact that your character might have a pretty good move. I mean, not as good as people used to think it was in '08, but waaaaaaaay far from the worst in the game.

/rant

/jotsareprettybadintheorybutIstillgetlike10hitspergame

Jason!

Smash Lord
Jason I have the exact same problem! Except I didn't drop my wii so I can still play it through my usb loader.

Try sticking your hard drive in a computer, if it doesn't work then it's your hard drive that's screwed up. If it does work, then it's your wii. Also, make sure you have the usb drive in the correct usb port, since I recall only one of them works.
Yeah its my Hard drive but dawson is helping me out atm so all is good

Arcansi

Smash Champion
It has its downsides (large amount of lag) but the different trajectories can make it hard to avoid (do I fastfall or jump?) and give you more control, which is VERY important. (your able to make it reach your opponent more then others, from better positions.)

Also, the varied explosion time means things like airdodges simply won't do most of the time.

It's good at what it does, and if zelda had all moves that were like Din's, she would likely be somewhere around top of mid tier if not higher.

:fluttershy:

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'm gonna take that literally and imagine forward smash sending out another ball of fire

Jason!

Smash Lord
Deap 50 dollar money match?
asdf

Asa

Smash Hero
SPEAKING OF DOUBLES like 2 pages ago

Bryan i'm finally getting decent with ZSS.. We need that Dsmash PK fire status :awesome:

cause
dsmash->pkfire isnt good lol.. it's really easy to DI pkfire..

It has its downsides (large amount of lag) but the different trajectories can make it hard to avoid (do I fastfall or jump?) and give you more control, which is VERY important. (your able to make it reach your opponent more then others, from better positions.)

Also, the varied explosion time means things like airdodges simply won't do most of the time.

It's good at what it does, and if zelda had all moves that were like Din's, she would likely be somewhere around top of mid tier if not higher.

:fluttershy:
this reminds me of a time when the zelda boards were discussing how good zelda's up-b was, because it can go in 16 different directions

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Din's is one of the worst projectiles in the game.

Maybe not as bad as Chef or Luigi's Fireball, since Din's has offstage pressure use, but it's still really bayd.

Asa

Smash Hero
aero, could you give us a projectile ranking list? me and alphicans were discussing it one time and would like other opinions

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Of every projectile in the game?

Edit: saw asa's post k here imo:

Top 5:

Pit's Arrows, Falco's Lasers, Fox's lasers, Diddy's Banana's, ZSS's armor pieces

Bottom 5:

Chef, Luigi's Fireball, Din's Fire, Fludd and Water Gun

Edit: Other notably good projectiles are Snake's Grenades, thunder jolt and Aura Sphere imo.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hard to sort through things, but I'd start from this pool and sort them out to get the top projectiles:

Bananas
Pikmin
Falco Lasers
Pit Arrows
Lucas PK Thunder
Armor Pieces
Grenades

And this pool for bottom:
Luigi Fireball
FLUDD
Squirtle Water Gun
Chef
Kirby Sword Thing

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Actually, I have seen Mario players use FLUDD VERY well, but it's still incredibly situational.

Kirby's sword thing is annoying, not very good, but not horrible either.

Top Bottom