• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Captain L

Smash Champion
what if Jake makes a new thread but everyone keeps posting in this one? :O

Kantrip

Kantplay
This thread must reach an amount of posts where if X is equal to the number of posts in this thread, X>9000.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
So where the **** is Jake to decide the tourney's date? :\
Right now, I'm digging through the cluster**** that has been this thread to find instances of people actually posting when they can make it. So far, it looks to me like Friday is bad for Landon and Sheldon, and Caiden would need housing for a few days. Saturday is bad for Kevin, Dawson, and his friends. Brandon said he couldn't make Saturday, but he posted afterwards saying that he was thinking of the wrong week, so it seems like it's fine for him now. I also left Junk a shoutout to AiB asking about WA, so hopefully he either sees that or the discussion here and responds with where they fall in all this.

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this, and if one of these days doesn't work for you, please speak up. Keep in mind, I didn't bring up the idea of a Friday event with the venue yet, and they also have Friday Night Magic starting at 7pm, so it may not even be a possibility (though on the plus side, they are open until Midnight on Wednesdays and Fridays). I will call the venue to confirm the date when I can confirm what works best for the community.

P.S. - Dakota, if it seems like I'm not responding to your posts, it's because most of the time, somebody else says what's on my mind before I can get to it, and I simply don't have the time to make redundant posts to echo what's already been said. I don't post very often now, but it doesn't mean I don't read and think about everything that goes on in this thread.

:005:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I don't mind Saturday at all, by the way.

I can take Sheldon to the venue if it's a Friday though.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I thought you could enter Friday but not on Saturday? And it didn't seem to me like Sheldon couldn't go on Friday regardless of whether or not he has a ride, but I could be wrong.

:005:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'll come on Saturday, just not for the tournament. That's not a problem for me.

I talked to Sheldon earlier tonight. If there's a Friday event, I'll be taking him to the Venue.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'll enter whenever I can, but I work every Saturday so there's not a lot of opportunity to enter. Don't worry about me though. I'm happy just to play some friendlies. :p

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
It's past midnight and...