• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'll play with you tonight. Currently trapped at the debate event at UBC qq.

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Crisis when do you have to go? I can get on in like 5 minutes.

Sorry if I missed you :/

also FC is top right for me :p

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
My turn now? :D

Well later I suppose. Guess I'm the proud owner of a time machine.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sorry kevin, I'll probably be able to play tomorrow.

I much prefer real life matches.

Is the tourney on friday or saturday?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
DST test. :(

Edit: Aww too bad... my post actually went above somebody else's post on All is Brawl. And why is the clock on SWF one hour faster? Isn't the clock moving back one hour?

Asa

Smash Hero
Okay sounds good. I think everybody prefers rl matches. :p
there are ppl who are better on wifi than offline, so they stay there

there's this guy on wifi that i met who lives like 5 mintues from me, but prefers to get 1 stocked instead of horribly 3 stocked

unforunately for him i can now 3 stock him both offline and online :awesome:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah I think my matches VS your Wario were better online than they would be offline. It was like last hit last stock or a timeout, :p

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Smashboards added an hour, but my cell phone removed an hour. THEY'RE TOYING WITH ME

I'm going to call the venue early-ish tomorrow (they're closed now) and confirm for Saturday. Saturday works better for Drake, so it's roughly an even split between Friday and Saturday. In this situation, I feel it's more fair to stick with the norm, and on top of that, I'd rather not complicate things with the venue for our first event there. Sorry Dawson/Kevin. =[

To be honest, I didn't really like the idea of hosting this on Rememberence Day in the first place. Part of it is probably due in part to the fact that I come from a military family, but I take it a lot more seriously than I take most other holidays.

:005:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sounds good. Awesome.

I'll have to drag zomB to the next tournament, but Saturday makes a lot more sense for numerous other reasons.

Top Bottom