• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
trevor i just watched our diddy/oli match on bf

wtf at that usmash looool

| Big D |

Smash Master
Good news, I might be able to make Saturday for about 3:00.

Edit: I wasn't on my msn earlier Skidd, it was my parents. Dun worry, <3

∫unk

Smash Master
hey so dmac says he can come but just not this weekend... so right now guaranteed is me felix dmac

maybe we should go up not this weekend but next weekend? i dunno if there's a tournament next weekend but that would make it easier for us and we could bring more people

Captain L

Smash Champion
I could probably do the next Saturday, unless you already confirmed this one with the place

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Good news, I might be able to make Saturday for about 3:00.

Edit: I wasn't on my msn earlier Skidd, it was my parents. Dun worry, <3
Hype~

hey so dmac says he can come but just not this weekend... so right now guaranteed is me felix dmac

maybe we should go up not this weekend but next weekend? i dunno if there's a tournament next weekend but that would make it easier for us and we could bring more people
We don't have tournaments all that often, unfortunately...this is gonna be our first one since Phoenix 6. (though that's partially because we're going through a change in venues ATM) We could hold a smashfest or something at the venue if you really wanted to come up on that weekend, but IDK if that'd be worth the trip, and it's already less than a week before the date we have ATM. =[ Our next tournament after that would probably be Dec. 10th, since that's the first only weekend after this event that I won't be really busy with school.

I called the venue about an hour ago, but I couldn't get a hold of the guy I was talking to about the tournament before, so I got his number and left him a message. I hope I hear back from him soon... :x

:005:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
man i'm hyped for this new venue

we should have bi-weekly smashfests if it's possible

∫unk

Smash Master
yeah i guess just play it by ear as the week goes on but you'd get at least one more solid player if you do it the week after

i personally don't have a preference/plan of any sort lol

Captain L

Smash Champion
BC should go to AB

Guys

Labour day long weekend

AKA the day after I get my full license

BC road trip plz

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I was hyped, then realized it wasn't gonna happen for a whole year. If plenty of you guys can drive, you should come up earlier.

Sushi3

Smash Apprentice
I'll team, Rob. Also, would you rather do a written math contest or oral. Oral would be more hype, but we'd need buzzers/ a projector.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Depends on the questions. For some contests, you kinda need to write out your answers. One, because there is too much going on to remember without writing down, and two, because by the time we figure out if oral would work or not, it's too late. For the sake of making sure we don't have any problems, I think written would be better.

Also, who would be able to house me? I might even be able to come down on Thursday night (Friday smashfest anyone? Or maybe math contest money match on Friday so that it doesn't affect the tournament?)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'd like a confirmation of the tournament by Tuesday/Wednesday. I now have plans on Thursday and Friday, but neither are set in stone.

Of course none of this matters if there's a kind soul out there willing to move the TVs from Home Video to Magic Stronghold.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Hey Rob, I could house you for Thursday/Friday if you would like. Magic stronghold is about 40 minutes by bus/sky train from my place.

I wouldn't be able to team/go with you, you would have to bus there by yourself. I can give you directions though.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Thanks Dawson :)

And that's fine. I'll find out who wants to partner with me, figure out who I would like to team with, put all the names in a hat, then continuously pick names from the hat until I get the right person, then say it was done completely at random and completely fairly.

Anyways, I will team with whoever can suggest the dumbest team possible (e.g. double Puff), and the team name that bashes brawl the most.

Top Bottom