• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
*starts playing wifi vs anyone*

*gets kicked out due to being disconnected first two tries*

*finally gets a match going with one random player who's actually fairly good, who I beat every time, with a stray Ike player doing who knows what*

*gets disconnected 5 games later*

My internet sucks.

Anyways, I am probably going to go back to wifi, just because I need to get back into brawl (haven't played serious brawl since Phoenix 6). My Friend Code: 1633-3975-0240

Asa

Smash Hero
omg

wifi marth triples and snake triples and pt team ffa with sinister and neebee

SO HYPE <69

Kantrip

Kantplay
All that will come from posting now is a back and forth of useless conversation. Unless you can think of a good topic to discuss?

Like cabbages and kings?

Asa

Smash Hero
back up would be someone else that can provide conversation for me to +1 off of

as opposed to you , where you'd only maintain your lead if we continued in conversation

Asa

Smash Hero
hey kantrip

i'm gonna wifi till you go to sleep
then me and basil are gonna have a talk

>__________________>

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm not planning on sleeping tonight. I have four physics labs that I need to do but will end up neglecting.

Top Bottom