• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I could be like you, but it's not worth all the work and dislike.

I'm done though... arguing with you is a waste of time.

| Big D |

Smash Master
This is getting very trivial. I suggest we debate about a topic that is actually relevant and affects every Canadian viewing this thread.

How about changing the title "Prime Minister" to "Minister Prime".

Also if you elect me as Minister Prime, I will declare use of the war measures act and take over this country. Trust me, you want this.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
You also quoted two sentences.
Except the two I quoted didn't contain two different points.

I can point out everything if you would like, but I tend to give sentient beings the benifit of the doubt most of the time that they would like to be treated nicely and not like they are stupid.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
How so, Skidd?

@Kantrip: Humans are logical by nature as they use logic in finding things out. This is naturally limited by intelligence and other factors, but they use even basic logic at the lowest levels of life that can do so.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Your going to need to explain yourself to mean anything, Kantrip.

@Courier: I consider myself a human because I fit the given criteria.

I believe you can be like me because there is nothing I know of preventing you from doing so.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
You didn't actually prove you are a human. You just showed us that Family Hominidae consists of great apes and humans.

For all we know you could be a great ape.

Captain L

Smash Champion
I will reach the proverbial finish line, however whether I am too late or too early remains to be seen.

Also you gotta source your posts bro, otherwise it's all opinion to me. And opinion doesn't hold up in debate.

Why do you guys keep doing this?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Aren't all sources created by humans? I will never be able to prove my point, as my source articles would then be illogical.

I'll look for a great ape source article.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
No worries guys, I get it. I wouldn't take hard feelings from this thread without you guys knowing it.

It worries me that there are people in the SBR that won't tell me their smashboards username.

It worries me.

Top Bottom