• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglymaster's Apex Vids (vs Dojo & Hylian)

PND

Smash Champion
I was going to go, but I have an entrance exam for my career that day. Career > Smash.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Meta doesn't have an entrance exam for his career. He's lying.

I'd go but it would be a waste of time for me, honestly.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Man up u jigglypuff mainers. No wonder people still think shes bottom tier >_>

Nobody here goes to tournaments...

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
The last group of new members was Spoon, Noob and Rhed King. Rhed's gone idk about Spoon and Noob got busted by his parents for... Things better left unsaid.

We're pretty much dry. Jigglypuff is pretty much trapped in bottom tier. We can atleast **** a couple times in money matches to get money to get back home. : /

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I main Jigglypuff, but I don't post here very often and I can't find any tournaments near me.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Nobody here goes to tournaments...
I've gone to every tournament I could, which is only a total of two. I've gone solo-Puff the whole time, both times. It wasn't so much "just using Jiggly" that was lame, it was that my personality is ill-suited for tournaments, lol. The last tournament I went to, I was there all day, and if you include my two legit tournament matches, I only played 3 total matches. That's no one's fault but my own, but it's not something I get over. Tournaments are just lame to me. Hence not really wanting to go to any more.

Besides, I've all-but-dropped Jiggly for D3. I still use her, just nowhere near as much as I used to.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I've gone to every tournament I could, which is only a total of two. I've gone solo-Puff the whole time, both times. It wasn't so much "just using Jiggly" that was lame, it was that my personality is ill-suited for tournaments, lol. The last tournament I went to, I was there all day, and if you include my two legit tournament matches, I only played 3 total matches. That's no one's fault but my own, but it's not something I get over. Tournaments are just lame to me. Hence not really wanting to go to any more.

Besides, I've all-but-dropped Jiggly for D3. I still use her, just nowhere near as much as I used to.
uhm if u go to a tourny u should probly be playing more than just ur tourny matches. ask for friendlies next time

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
uhm if u go to a tourny u should probly be playing more than just ur tourny matches. ask for friendlies next time
The third match was a friendly. I'm not the type to call next or any of that, and other stuff usually ends up happening, so I end up not playing the whole time.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yes I did.

In doubles me and PGN played Hylian and Dojo.

I sing cancel rested Hyliand and Dojo at the same time. I made Dojo fall asleep and Hylian ran into my rest as I was resting Dojo. My partner was gone and they were MK and G&W. This was on Saturday btw.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Yes I did.

In doubles me and PGN played Hylian and Dojo.

I sing cancel rested Hyliand and Dojo at the same time. I made Dojo fall asleep and Hylian ran into my rest as I was resting Dojo. My partner was gone and they were MK and G&W. This was on Saturday btw.
I recorded it with hypercam btw. You were great your partner failed. :/

Veril

Frame Savant
Great match, I'll be sure to add it in when I update the video thread tomorrow (2nd to last final! WOOHOO!).

I'll go to tourney's this summer. I'm a full time nursing student with a job, I haven't had time to travel... but I will soon :)

Yeah, I went over to B+, but in the event that I do play regular Brawl again I'll go Jiggs/MK/Lucas, same as before.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
nice rest, even tho it lost you the match
Lol I didn't think I was going to win that match so I just tried to please the crowd. And I saw that oppertunity when I singed mk. I wasn't expecting hylian to just run and get hit with it O_o

What would have been cool tho is if when Hylian came down to fsmash me he triped instead and hit me with his getup attack. That woulda been awesome.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i did enjoy the SH dair to rest done earlier in the match though.

I SWEAR that move works if you do it right, you start landing the Dair, and experienced jiggs will know the right times to rest.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Like at the end, when I made dojo fall asleep hylians first intention was to get dojo out of there ASAP probably with a dash attack. If hylian wasn't hit by the rest he would have dash attacked me, resulting in dojo dying and me still being alive.

Top Bottom