• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Video Thread

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
WSF Daiki vs Choco Earth vs 9B
Choco is the best ZSS in Wifi and this is his first offline tourney. Kamemushi has beaten great players like Mikeneko, Kakera and Yui but Choco has higher rank than him in current Wifi rankings.

WB
Umiushi (Olimar) beat Chibo
Fuwa beat Umiushi
Akira beat Aki
Daiki beat Cross
FILIP beat Kurobi
Hayase beat Satan
9B beat Kamemushi
Pilkey beat Masahi

LB
Zihanki beat Chibo
Cross beat Masahi
Aki beat Cross

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
I fell asleep before LSF :(

What are the exact results? And who is Pilkey?

:059:
I still have not the results but Choco beat Daiki and 9B in wb and 9B beat Choco in GF and GF2. I'm gonna post the results & the translated brackets.

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that's interesting.

What about daiki? Did he go a lot of Pikachu?

I saw him using MK and Sheik in the stream. I don't know what happened to him though, he says "I will NEVER use Pikachu" in his twitter.
btw Pilkey is a Diddy main.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Testing. Don't know if Chibo got 16th but got the rest from Daiki.

1st
9B :popo:

2nd
choco :zerosuitsamus:

3rd
earth :pit: :sheik: :rob:

4th
kamemusi :wario: :zerosuitsamus:

6th
Daiki :metaknight: :snake: :pikachu2:
harvest :metaknight:

8th
Aki :falco: :metaknight:
gomamugitya :lucario:

12th
hayase :pikachu2:
luminous :rob: :pit:
Kie :peach:
Pilky :diddy:

16th
Chibo :rob:

:dk2: :mario:

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
maybe dumb question but are there 2 Chibo's and is this an Japanese player with same nickname and main? or is this CT Chibo?

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Yoo this is really interesting I'm so mad i went to sleep and didn't get to see that ZSS gameplay :(

Also Unneurotic how do you guys determine who is at a higher rank on WiFi? Do you guys have something similar to the allisbrawl ladder rankings?

Tesh

Smash Hero
@falchion not like the good ones showed up anyway
@peace7, i know how you feel. I turned off the stream when singles started and it was MK dittos and MK vs ICs was on like "meh this is gonna be boring" and I show up this morning to see I missed Chibo beating 9B and ANOTHER random wifi ZSS taking top 2, outplacing the ZSS we thought was the best in Japan.

sucks to beat the winner of the tournament and place outside top 24 anyway , i saw chibo make that hilarious comeback vs double ike, iono if it was tournament but i had a good laugh at that

Tesh

Smash Hero
nah, i misread that post before the bracket was up. he said choco, not chibo :/

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
PIOSUMA 4/28
Rain Otori Mikeneko Nietono Kamemushi Yui Choco Brood Jil Luminous DIO Shu Masha Kurobi Fsann

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No videos from the last Sumabato yet, though they will eventually be uploaded according to smashbrothers.info

In the meantime Sumabato X20 has been announced to be held on May 11th and the next Piosuma is going down soon.

Djent

Smash Champion
So according to this link, a player named Masashi won the Kyoto qualifier for the KVO 2k13 UMvC3 tournament. I'm pretty sure it's the Masashi - can anyone confirm that he plays and is good at Marvel?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It could be easily him. Then again, Masashi might not be that uncommon a name in Japan.

Top Bottom