• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Video Thread

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Normally Falco mains have sucky MKs but I can tell that SLS's MK is incredible, especially against Falco.

I say this often but Falco dittos take a lot of skill. Lower level Falco dittos don't though lol. There is a lot of camping but after cg percents are passed it is an all out battle of skill. Can't wait to finally play DEHF in it over the summer. Maybe even Masha since he is trying to come to SKTAR 2 this summer.

Also who won Piosuma 2 last night? I fell asleep way to early so I didn't see the stream.

K-zaemon

Smash Rookie
2 Mar, 2013.
Piosuma 3.5, Tokyo.

1: Otori :metaknight: + Misaka :metaknight:
2: Daiki :metaknight: :snake: + Raoh :snake:
3: Kakera :metaknight: + Mikeneko :metaknight:
4: Abadango :warioc: + Nariyasu :warioc:
5: Rain :metaknight: + Namata :metaknight:
5: Kamemushi :warioc: + Teria :wario:
7: Wanapero :metaknight: + Maguro :metaknight:
7: Dio :snake: + Yukhoe :warioc:
9: Tsubasa + Lean
9: Shadow + Pikapika
9: Sakasaka + Michiko
9: Nayu + Kurobi
13: Otomo + Shogun
13: Nietono + Nyanko
13: Gomamugicha + Taiheita
13: ...Yes + Jill

Tesh

Smash Hero
I thought double Wario was a contender for best team over there or something. I don't see it...

Keitaro

DEHF lost to Jband's ICs 2-0 as MK and I've seen it in person and didn't think much of it but I will take your word for it for now.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Currently, these players are registered for the next Sumabato: 9B, Kamemushi, Kie, Hayase, Abadango, Souther, Masashi, Aki, Akira, Earth and Masha. 97 players have registered themselves already, despite the tourney taking place in three weeks. If things keep up this way it's gonna be the biggest japanese tourney since SRT although cancellations are still possible.

:059:

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Currently, these players are registered for the next Sumabato: 9B, Kamemushi, Kie, Hayase, Abadango, Souther, Masashi, Aki, Akira, Earth and Masha. 97 players have registered themselves already, despite the tourney taking place in three weeks. If things keep up this way it's gonna be the biggest japanese tourney since SRT although cancellations are still possible.

Yay, Masashi is entered, this should be good.

Keitaro

Anyone know of the Japanese equivalent to smashboards? I have a couple translators to help me speak to them and I would like to join their website to better acquaint myself with them.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
the 2nd time around yea, its just a shame because i always want to see the best of the best fight it out with the same tools. aki and masha might be a good fight but its like keitaro vs shugo, trevonte vs NAKAT, D1AOS vs Speed, Silly Kyle vs Nicole etc. I wanna see the best vs a possible 2nd best with the same tools. Not the best going MK to avoid the ditto. Especially when its not a ******** ditto like DDD, Sheik or Olimar.

We got to see _X_ vs Espy... Sonic Ditto dream is complete

:sonic:

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Normally Falco mains have sucky MKs but I can tell that SLS's MK is incredible, especially against Falco.

I say this often but Falco dittos take a lot of skill. Lower level Falco dittos don't though lol. There is a lot of camping but after cg percents are passed it is an all out battle of skill. Can't wait to finally play DEHF in it over the summer. Maybe even Masha since he is trying to come to SKTAR 2 this summer.

Also who won Piosuma 2 last night? I fell asleep way to early so I didn't see the stream.
It's weird how you've housed me whenever I go to NJ/NY, but I never play you lol. I do agree that they take some skill at a top level, but it's still a silly match up to play.
DEHF has a really good MK. He's taken sets off of Tyrant before
I beat Tyrant over a year ago in Metaknight dittos, when I practiced that character a lot more. Currently, my Metaknight is probably slightly above average, but I could make it a top level threat if I practiced more :p

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
More people have signed up for the next Sumabato: Daiki, SLS, Cross and Brood. They're at 126 entrants right now - 150+ being still easily possible.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sumabato is in 5 days. At this point a good 140 people have signed themselves up, most notably 9B, Kamemushi, Kie, Hayase, Souther, Masashi, Aki, Akira, Earth, daiki [might cancel], Cross and Shogun. It appears that SLS and Kakera have canceled or maybe I just missed their names in the list.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I have no info on streams. Fate used to stream Sumabato tourneys but he hasn't done so the last few times and according to smashbrothers.info he's not even attending this one. Unneurotic might know more.

Top Bottom