• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Video Thread

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
SRBT 1-5:

1. Otori - MK [1st tourney win in Japan!]
2. Shogun - Snake
3. Mikeneko - Marth
4. Brood - Olimar
5. Yui - Fox
5. Rain - MK
7. Ryuji - Snake [?]
7. Kairo - Olimar
9. Kuroobi - Snake
9. Shadow - MK
9. Abadango - Falco / Wario
9. Earth - Pit

Season rankings:

1st Rain
2nd Nietono
3rd Brood
4th Mikeneko
5th Yui
6th Otori
7th Shu
8th Kuroobi
9th Abadango
10th Daiki

:059:

C.J.

Smash Master
MikeNeko has been doing REALLY well recently. I'm impressed; glad he beat brood as well.

I assume that he played vs Shogun in LF? Or did Otori win two straight sets?

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Requesting help with finding videos and/or contact information of a Japanese player.

His name is Doll (ドル), he uses Jigglypuff (Purin, プリン) and he camps the ledge. That is all I know about him. Any help would be appreciated!

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
SRBT [1-5] Bracket

Final Result of SRBT Series [1]

1 Rain 119pt
2 Nietono 97pt
3 Brood 92pt
4 Mikeneko 91pt
5 Yui 88pt
6 Otori 82pt
7 Shu 63pt
8 Kuroobi 61pt
9 Abadango 60pt
10 Daiki 58pt
11 El 57pt
12 Kekera 52pt
13 Yukhoe 45pt
14 Tamanyaso 41pt
15 Shogun 40pt
16 (C) 37pt
16 Papepia 37pt
18 Earth 35pt
19 Kairo 34pt
20 Aile 33pt

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
Karisuma 3 on 3 crew battle - July 15

19 teams are going to attending the tourney.
Earth/Fuwa/Brood, Smasher/Kuroan/Nagahari, Daiki/Sakasaka/SLS, Yukhoe/DIO/Otori, El/Kein/Papepia, Masha/Kie/Kakera, Nietono/Yui/Souther, Kuroobi/Maguro/Tige, Umehara/Luminous/Fsann and others.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
3 v 3 Crews Tourney?
Sounds pretty hype, definitely gonna see it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Double posting because important:

1.) Sumabato X15 has been announced for the 5th August. 90 players have signed themselves up already even though there's still a month left until the actual tourney. And what makes it even more exciting is how stacked the tourney is going to be because none other than Mew2King has decided to join the battle! In addition to him there's also 9B, Akira, Souther, Cross, Shu, Shogun, newcomer Edge, Kakera, Aki, Kairo, Mikeneko, Rakyawo, Nagahari and Masashi all waiting to get ***** by the king of Mew2 and the king of MK! Hayase is also there but will only visit, not attend singles.

2.) Updating the OP with SRBT 1-5 videos: hyde6tetsu9 has added some new sets onto his youtube channel. I will add them alongside the videos upped by numaburamovie.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Yes, he will pretty sure go ICs. I wanna see M2K vs 9B o____o"

GET HYPED!!!

This Summer is SOOO crazy x)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Masha is so sure M2K will get ***** haha. We'll see. M2K is pretty good vs ICs and I still think he's overall the best player in the world when he's not choking.

Tesh

Smash Hero
If Japan can come over here, not choke and beat him every time. Why would he you think he is the best when he chokes just playing in America?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If Japan can come over here, not choke and beat him every time. Why would he you think he is the best when he chokes just playing in America?
To be more specific, I think non-choking M2K is the best. M2K overall including choking is a toss up. M2K is also completely dumb vs Olimar too. And as everyone may have noticed, once M2K goes into losers, he almost never makes it back to top 2. He gets sad and plays poorly or forfeits in losers. His legit tourney record vs Nairo is 16-1. The one time he lost was when he went into losers from Ally 2 weeks ago. He chokes so hard to the point it is dumb. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riI7z8GcKDY#t=17m5s

He needs to fix that problem.

Sorry for the random derailing of thread ;)

Cassio

Smash Master
Yeah losers bracket m2k is a lost cause. I think Ive only seen him recover from that once vs Anti.

I dont understand Nietono. After losing to Rain he lost to shadow who was subsquently beaten by another olimar named Kairo (both of whom Im unfamiliar with). Is he just not trying anymore?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yes, Kairo is Mikenekos GF and another Olimar player. She recently took top 10 at SRBT 1-5. And Brood still keeps on beating Rain most of the time ... I wonder what keeps Nietono from bringing it back.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Double posting because important:

1.) Sumabato X15 has been announced for the 5th August. 90 players have signed themselves up already even though there's still a month left until the actual tourney. And what makes it even more exciting is how stacked the tourney is going to be because none other than Mew2King has decided to join the battle! In addition to him there's also 9B, Akira, Souther, Cross, Shu, Shogun, newcomer Edge, Kakera, Aki, Kairo, Mikeneko, Rakyawo, Nagahari and Masashi all waiting to get ***** by the king of Mew2 and the king of MK! Hayase is also there but will only visit, not attend singles.

2.) Updating the OP with SRBT 1-5 videos: hyde6tetsu9 has added some new sets onto his youtube channel. I will add them alongside the videos upped by numaburamovie.

90 Players? Brawl is surprisingly more Popular in Japan than anywhere else. =0

Top Bottom