• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Video Thread

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman
So, Earth released the replays of Karisuma for anyone

http://xfs.jp/UMhi5
Password // karisuma

◆Replay numbers
☆Singles
Brood vs. Kuroobi

Earth vs. Akira

Shigunasu Kalamity

Kii vs. Nagahari

Earth vs. Brood

Brood vs. Kii

Brood Nagahari

☆Teams
SakaSaka & Heiwa vs Kalamity & Isotaku

Kuroobi & SIN vs Gonta & Raiki ?

smasher & Kuroan vs SIN & Kuroobi

Kuroobi & SIN vs Masha & Brood

Origin
http://smacom2.mysns.tv/?m=pc&a=page_fh_diary&target_c_diary_id=449460&comment_count=0

Your welcome

Tesh

Smash Hero
I would, but I know someone here is going to upload them in like super duper HD so ill wait.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That's Shige's channel, which I'm fortunately subscribed to. Was he even at the tourney though? I don't see his name in the results.

In the mean time Sumabato has become even more stacked [despite the fact that the 55 sign-ups they have right now is under average]: Kie, Cross, Smasher and Masha are all on the entrant list now.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Hyde6tetsu9 has also added vids from SRBT 1-4 ... unfortunately he added a really stupid gimmick that makes the videos painful to watch. I'm not sure if I should include them in the OP :urg:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The video is constantly 'shaking'.

Edit: Nevermind, the videos are working fine now. Pretty sure it's the reason for the dislikes though.

Loota

Smash Journeyman
Loota (a Finnish Lucario) was in Tokyo during the weekend and he had plans to attend the tourney but apparently he didn't attend :( or maybe he just didn't make it to bracket?
goddamnit
Yeah, I intended to go but I didn't find the venue :( I asked VoltStorm for information about the location but there must've been a misunderstanding since the message read Daita Industry Plaza and the tournament was, apparently, held in Ota Industry Center. The Daita place didn't even exist according to some of the locals. I saw Ota Industry Center in the map and began to suspect it would be the place I'm searching. However, it was already so late that time so I thought the tournament had already started while I was serching and it was quite far away.

I would've loved to be there but too bad. At least the day wasn't a complete disaster :shades:
Dem japanese game stores

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Updated OP with new vids from numaburamovie, hyde6, minamisk and Shige's channel. A lot of new videos for Rain and Brood in there!

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
damnn Loota that sucks =/ Being in Japan and not even playing with the best players in the world... I would be kinda pissed xD

I hope those game-souveniers can cover it up though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah, I added them.
Kinda annoyed I waited for a whole week before updating in case new vids are coming just to have 3 good ones uploaded the day after I update everything...

Tesh

Smash Hero
you say this like we don't have many good MKs

tyrant
havok
fow
anti
nairo
m2k
ally

then we add in
unrusted dojo
unrusted lee
bloodcross (on a good day)
I guess US is pretty sore to be so defensive about a little comment like that.

C.J.

Smash Master
Clowsui's post until Gheb's second post made me laugh.

Yay, stream! Thanks, Unneurotic!

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv95583972
WSF Aki(Falco&MK) vs Edge(MK) / Masashi(Pit) vs 9B(ICs)
LB Nagahari(DD) vs Earth(Pit) / Moyomoto(Olimar) vs Masha(Falco&Sonic) / Busa(Snake) vs Kakera(MK) / Kie(Peach) vs Souther(Snake)

Aki beat Nagahari and Kakera. Masashi beat Earth. Edge beat Souther. 9B beat Masha. Kuroobi was beaten by Souther and Nagahari.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just realized I was unsubscribed from this thread for the past 2 weeks 0_o

Tonight's results

1st: 9B
2nd: Masha
3rd Aki

Kakera win some more :(

I would, but I know someone here is going to upload them in like super duper HD so ill wait.
:D

I can do any interesting/important sets. I'm on summer break now so I can do sets more often. But preferably only sets I'm interested in as it will make me motivated enough to put them up.

Slightly off topic but check out my 2nd SKTAR trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49GwATneQBU&list=UUOSDoiBrlgiDaovgytySB6A&index=0&feature=plcp

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
SumabatoX Results

Singles
1: 9B (ICs)
2: Masha (Falco&Sonic)
3: Aki (MK&Falco)
4: Souther (Snake&DDD)
6: Edge (MK)
6: Masashi (Pit)
8: Nagahari (DD)
8: Kakera (MK)
12: Kie (Peach)
12: busa (Snake)
12: Moxyomoto (Olimar)
12: Earth(Pit)

Doubles
1: Masha (Wario) & Sakasaka(DK)
2: Kuroobi & Kuroan (Double Snake)
4: Earth (Pit) & Fuwa (Marth)
4: SLS (MK) & Seruka (MK)

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
Where's Sakasaka? And who is edge?

Sakasaka was beaten by busa and someone. He got 24th.
I don't know well about Edge. He beat Cross, Souther and Fuwa in this SumabatoX, and got 8th at the last SumabatoX. He is fourteen years old.

Tesh

Smash Hero
SumabatoX Results

Singles
1: 9B (ICs)
2: Masha (Falco&Sonic)
3: Aki (MK&Falco)
4: Souther (Snake&Falco)
6: Edge (MK)
6: Masashi (Pit)
8: Nagahari (DD)
8: Kakera (MK)
12: Kie (Peach)
12: busa (Snake)
12: Moxyomoto (Olimar)
12: Earth(Pit)

Doubles
1: Masha (Wario) & Sakasaka(DK)
2: Kuroobi & Kuroan (Double Snake)
4: Earth (Pit) & Fuwa (Marth)
4: SLS (MK) & Seruka (MK)
Yes, please go on...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Iono, Shugo used Sonic for Falco's bad matchup when MK was briefly banned in his area right? I doubt he went Falco against the best ICs in the world when Grand Finals came up.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I guess he could just keep losing and keep complaining, but Japan doesn't have prize money to avoid. :smirk:

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Masha used Sonic vs. 9B in W3, was doing good and then got chaingrabbed two games in a row. So in GFs he didn't go Sonic because it was so horrible the first time and obviously wasn't going to work.
Idk why people are hating on Masha, his Sonic is better than any active Sonic in the US and it's not even his main character.

Top Bottom