• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IUBC: The GP Affairs Ep. 4 "We About To Get Squoze on Gravity!""

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Whelp, I don't get to get DQ'd for enjoying myself. Sole isn't going 'cause of monetary problems.

It's a no-go. Sorry guys.

:phone:

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
You guys can bring PS3 set-ups but Xbox set-ups are priority for matches.

Like I said though it's way more important that you bring TVs and Wiis for Brawl.

Damnit solecalibur. :l

Dnyce

Smash Master
Ok, well... I was boss and made a lot of money at brainshock, so I should be good to go for coming out to this :)

Forget my earlier post, haha.

If there's anyone who needs a ride between Lawrence, ks and here... I'll be able to pick you up for gas monies :awesome:

swag

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Fightpads work just as well spin. They're the same on both consoles so there isn't any adjusting to do. And the stick at first can sometimes be frustrating, I used to have a hard time jumping forward but eventually I got used to it. (I blame the square gate for that old problem though)

Also a stick is practically required to correctly play some characters in some games. Zero and Carl Clover come to mind (although you can play Carl on pad by changing one of your shoulder buttons it isn't really worth it).

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Not going to be able to make it to this. Celebrating my papa beepo's beepday that weekend. GL to everyone going tho and have a blast.

Top Bottom