• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IUBC: The GP Affairs Ep. 4 "We About To Get Squoze on Gravity!""

steep

Smash Lord
LOL! That's a whole new side of Toon Link I've never seen before.

You got it Sov! That's me! Ha Ha I'll also be the one people are yelling "Ban Mario!" at. ;)

WatchYourRadar

Smash Apprentice
Would anyone be willing to play/beat me in melee if I brought a set up to this? Im around this weekend with nothing to do since my job requires me to be in Bloomington for the weekend...

EDIT: You guys can totally use my TV for pools and stuff, I just wanna play some friendlies with people haha

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Mario is seriously broken. Banning him is almost a necessity but nobody sees it. It's ridiculous. His up-b over centralizes the metagame to countering his up-b. It's a stupid and dumb move that shouldn't exist. In fact, when using Mario there is little reason to use anything else, I don't see why people haven't come to the conclusion to ban the punk *** ***** yet.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Would anyone be willing to play/beat me in melee if I brought a set up to this? Im around this weekend with nothing to do since my job requires me to be in Bloomington for the weekend...

EDIT: You guys can totally use my TV for pools and stuff, I just wanna play some friendlies with people haha
I'd be down for some melee

WatchYourRadar

Smash Apprentice
Alright! I have some melee interest. I'm not very good (yet) but I wanna have some fun. I have never played brawl in my life though, so don't expect me to enter the tournament :p

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Just to be clear, I don't mind if Melee is played, as long as it is well after Brawl Singles starts. Which is to say, I don't want Melee hooked up to a TV until I say it's ok to take a TV for melee.

It's also subject to be overruled on a TV for minus.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Welp myself Today and about 3-4 other people from c-state are coming to enter minus and mahvel. How many people are expected to come to this thing anyway?

sai_:)

Smash Ace
ehhh sure that too lol

you know if tom is going? I'm free to team if so

Dnyce

Smash Master

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I forgot this thing was this weekend LOL

Cool that so much Cincinnati is coming to this. Tom and I are probably gonna end up in the same pool like always, lol. Kain I wanna money match you this time around, if we don't play in tourney. Never got the chance to play you back in the day. Squid I'll bring us some jello shots because I know how much you LOVE them ;D Or I'll just bring jello and morgans because I mean hey, they work separately too.

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
Money match :awesome: ?
If its minus or marvel, sure.

but not vbrawl, I is a scrub. I'd end up killing myself with toon link's dair like twice in game 1, and then being so mad about it game 2 that I forget that you're olimar and take you to pictochat or halberd.

Th3 Composer said:
I'm stupid, and also the belt is totally gonna be yours come Saturday night, Bub
I agree, Jake. I agree.

Also, random note. We need to throw out those melons when we get the place ready. I would text that to you, but this feels like a much more appropriate place to bring it up, and if I don't put it here now, I'll probably forget.

Dnyce

Smash Master
D

Deleted member

Now that I think about it, you never got to play my Wolf. :/

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Man I spent $45 on a Marvel tourney last weekend. I don't even remember how I lost that much!

Oh yeah $10 venue, $10 entry and $10 for gas, plus food. :/

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
hey Louisville.... can we meet at the wal mart on veterans... i dont really want to go to Oxmoore, just to go back to Indiana.. i will, but id rather us meet at the walmart cause its right off 65. please?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I was JUST about to suggest that. Yeah that would be the best idea. Especially if people can leave their cars at Walmart all night.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Steep don't ask me how I saw the post you tried to make that got 502'd but yeah, we can definitely play this time around! And thanks for reminding me about setups, spin, will you have your TV with you? And will there be a spot for Crash's?

Top Bottom