• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IUBC: The GP Affairs Ep. 4 "We About To Get Squoze on Gravity!""

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Louisville car group is up in the air atm. We're currently looking at six, maybe seven people coming. Spin, Crash, calic, Oreo, Bumble, Pally, and myself. I'll let you know when it gets a bit closer to the date.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So I don't know how I can get here unless I can meet someone within 2 hours of me to drive me the rest of the way. :/ and I really want to come. So does Ducky and possibly Javix.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Fino is lucky that I'm likely not the Olimar slayer that I used to be. Unless I still am, I dunno.

Oh man, I used to be pretty good at that matchup. And Ice Climbers too! And Diddy Kong, let's not forget about Diddy Kong.

Also Dreamcast is sexy but I'm not sure it can run MvC3, unless we're going to MvC2 and in that case I'm playing 3 servbots and there isn't a damn thing anybody can do about it except give me money.

steep

Smash Lord
Zwarm, wtf happened in that youtube link? How'd MJG die from that pikmin? Maybe i'm just not looking at it right. I just don't see how it killed him from that far away. lol

Hey Braxton we played at that library in Ft. Wayne. If you come to this we'll have to play again and see if you think I've gotten any better. XD

Dnyce

Smash Master
Zwarm, wtf happened in that youtube link? How'd MJG die from that pikmin? Maybe i'm just not looking at it right. I just don't see how it killed him from that far away. lol
Olimar's usmash has a lot of range :awesome:

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Minus singles AAAAAAAAAAAAND Marvel singles?!?!?!? I will be there. I don't care what/who I have to do to get there, but I will be there!

Also wtf with that death pikmin?

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020

Hey Braxton we played at that library in Ft. Wayne. If you come to this we'll have to play again and see if you think I've gotten any better. XD
I'll probably just tell you that you suck so that you'll want to strive and get better just to beat my ***, thus making more challenge for everyone else.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
damn hilt. since when were all these people coming? like.... my car can seat 6 (including me) legally... just sayin.. lol

steep

Smash Lord
If I get excited, no one will defeat me. I'm not even lying.

I become Full-Power Super Saiyan 4 Golden Ape Braxton when I become excited.
I lol'd. But be careful! If you get too excited then LoZ's Boner Rule comes into effect and you can be disqualified if you can't calm down after the break given to you...

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
I lol'd. But be careful! If you get too excited then LoZ's Boner Rule comes into effect and you can be disqualified if you can't calm down after the break given to you...
It'll be too late. By the time they'd notice, everything in a 4 mile radius would teleport into a dimension where everyone loses their minds from not being in their natural born dimension.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm still subscribed to this thread and every time someone posts I get an update.

It taunts me so!!! Unsubscribing from heartache.

Dnyce

Smash Master
I'll probably just tell you that you suck so that you'll want to strive and get better just to beat my ***, thus making more challenge for everyone else.
Money Match?
I'm still subscribed to this thread and every time someone posts I get an update.

It taunts me so!!! Unsubscribing from heartache.
:(
I sent you a message on skype about it, lol.

Money Match?

:shyguy: swag
(h)

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I don't know if this has been answered already, but what happens if you are still excited after taking the mandatory 5 minute break?

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
i never got said message hilt, and also... what if i have a BROner the entire time?

also.. who want to team?

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
You went to the one I didn't go to? Did you play any of my friends who went? I didn't go to that one because I was hanging out with my girlfriend.

steep

Smash Lord
You went to the one I didn't go to? Did you play any of my friends who went? I didn't go to that one because I was hanging out with my girlfriend.
Yeah i went to the one you didn't go to. I played quite a few people there. I did alright (beat up on an MK and an Ike in bracket who didn't know what they were doing lol) and then got knocked out by the first legit Bowser i'd ever played (a close game) and a guy I knew from college who is a beast at this game but doesn't go to tourneys.

Top Bottom