• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Noobicidal

Smash Master
My games usually follow this pattern (in no particular order
which doesn't make it a pattern after all).

1st Stock - Opponent lives to ridiculous percents before the kill.
2nd Stock - Bondage suit kill.
3rd Stock - Ends fairly quickly due to a lucky rest kill.

Metatitan

Smash Master
If I'm using jiggs (which means it's probably a jiggs ditto) it goes
1. rest/Fair
2. rest
3. rest

I'm the only jiggs with enough balls to rest another jiggs

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I'm the only Jiggs with enough balls to spam rest almost as much as pound.

Here's a Pro Tip:
Don't miss.

Seriously, punish landing lag with it. Aerial move lag (EG: Snake's bair), perfect rest people out of attacks.

I love Rest.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Speaking of rest...

Do you guys want to critic my 2 vids in the jigs video thread.

Each vid has a sex rest to make it worth your time.

Thanks.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Speaking of rest...

Do you guys want to critic my 2 vids in the jigs video thread.

Each vid has a sex rest to make it worth your time.

Thanks.
I did, but for the sake of time and due to me being tired, I'll write a critique tomorrow.

Miles.

Smash Champion
I'm the only Jiggs with enough balls to spam rest almost as much as pound.

Here's a Pro Tip:
Don't miss.

Seriously, punish landing lag with it. Aerial move lag (EG: Snake's bair), perfect rest people out of attacks.

I love Rest.
Landing lag, the 17 frames of landing lag from jumping of the edge after using an UpB to grab it and shiled drop lag are some of the thhinngs I try to capitalize on too.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
1.Gimp/Fair
2.Fair/Fsmash/Rollout
3.Fsmash/Rest/Fair

I know a pretty good Jiggs whos goes like:

1. Rollout
2. Rollout
3. Rollout

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Seriously guys, the reason rest got nerfed was because of the huge lag in this game. Capitalize on that. Take an opponent to the air, tempt out some ending lag, and punish. Punish all the other lags too.
Mango ****, it still works.
Anyone test Phanna **** yet?
I can't find the video, but it involves using an aerial, sliding off the edge of a platform, and using rest.
nevermind, found the vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC2WHDvG0jc

He uses wavedash, but can we use ledge cancels?

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I saw a thread on who MetaKnight players would switch to if he was banned. This is what they said:

Marth, with GW as a 2nd.
Probably DDD.
Marth. though i suck with him. I'd expect him to jump up on the tier list due to all of the new mains.
King Dedede or Kirby.
Dedede, with Wario as a secondary, and maybe a little Marth. And Kirby for fun, lol.
snake/kirby
Falco or Mr. G&W.
Marth/Snake/Falco if he got banned.
Those are all pretty hard matchups for Jigglypuff. Marth, Snake, DeDeDe, Game&Watch, Wario...

Please don't flame about this if any of you, *glances at Meta* don't agree with us having a close matchup with MetaKnight. I just thought this was interesting.

rinoH

Smash Lord
I saw a thread on who MetaKnight players would switch to if he was banned. This is what they said:

Those are all pretty hard matchups for Jigglypuff. Marth, Snake, DeDeDe, Game&Watch, Wario...

Please don't flame about this if any of you, *glances at Meta* don't agree with us having a close matchup with MetaKnight. I just thought this was interesting.
Lol thats funny

PND

Smash Champion
I know how, but I'm useless at it. I suck at digital art. Why, are you looking for a specific piece? I might be able to work on something.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
With me as mod, you'll probably see a new title every week at least. :p
More like every few hours?

PND, didn't you say you were working on a combo video?

Humor on the Jiggs boards?

Wait, Alex isn't back yet...
I bet you anything the first sighn of Alex's return is a brand new thread of Scrubs spam.

I'm serious dude, what do you wager? :)

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I bet you anything the first sighn of Alex's return is a brand new thread of Scrubs spam.

I'm serious dude, what do you wager? :)
7 Ragecandybars that he'll make a legitimate looking thread that has a link to the "My Musical" episode of Scrubs.

Alex dare not troll/spam on such a large degree with me here.

Me and him are friends. XD
So I've heard. But he WILL spam, and it shall be glorious.

Edit: The **** was consensual it seems. No need for caps.

PND

Smash Champion
I "was" working on a combo video, but I felt that Jiggs doesn't have enough flash aside from occasional rests and rollouts. All the footage I had started to feel a little too similar, so I decided I'd get more footage before continuing on it.

However, that was a while ago. I moved away from my crew and haven't been practicing as much as I used to. I basically only Brawl now when I go to tourneys, so maybe I'll release some of my footage soon-ish. Depends on how my future shapes up, videogames have been pretty low on my priority list.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Lol I'm really starting to hate NJ's Players.

They LOVE Metaknight and HATE Jigglypuff.

They ban stages that help jiggs and are bad for Metaknight like Jungle Japes.

When they see a Jigglypuff and a Metaknight fighting they root for the Metaknight even though the Jigglypuff player was the underdog and was going to win the match.

I'm playing and people watching me tell my opponents not to fall for my Shenanigans.

Now wait, SHENANIGANS?!? ****ing NJ where everybody worships Metaknight thinks that us Jigglypuff players are only made up of Silly Tricks! Thats all we are to them!

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Lol I'm really starting to hate NJ's Players.

They LOVE Metaknight and HATE Jigglypuff.

They ban stages that help jiggs and are bad for Metaknight like Jungle Japes.

When they see a Jigglypuff and a Metaknight fighting they root for the Metaknight even though the Jigglypuff player was the underdog and was going to win the match.

I'm playing and people watching me tell my opponents not to fall for my Shenanigans.

Now wait, SHENANIGANS?!? ****ing NJ where everybody worships Metaknight thinks that us Jigglypuff players are only made up of Silly Tricks! Thats all we are to them!
they don't want to admit that jiggs is the better character. :laugh:

Top Bottom