• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
just react to movement with movement/pivots/turns and react to animations with shields and spotdodges
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg1Fmy0UmlI
watch how fast mango makes decisions and at the same time he forces the opponent to move out of their comfort zone with turns and pivots

derp

i may have found a bad test...
just tried it again and realized why the test is stupid....play around with it for a min and you'll see what i mean

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
I got something like .23 in the first one, and 232 in the second.
How do you convert these into frames?

I feel obligated to quickly train my reaction time somehow, I feel slow. :'(

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
I got something like .23 in the first one, and 232 in the second.
How do you convert these into frames?

I feel obligated to quickly train my reaction time somehow, I feel slow. :'(
Your mouse is slow. Not you :awesome:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
The problem is that in Brawl, you gotta react, then you gotta see what you reacted to and then react accordingly.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Can I change my vote, I'm definitely not feeling anywhere near 5 stars gee. 3 and a half maybe. Which is also what I rate the movie Jackie Brown written and directed by Quentin Tarantino. Samuel L Jackson does a dam fine job though.

5 stars worth of silence, peace and tranquillity. At the end of the day, isn't that what we all want?

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
it was a movie in the 1930s that depicted the way humans judge others based on physical appearance by showcasing a circus of freaks with really nice, happy and positive personalities and the average, normal people who lash out in disgust of them based soley on their appearance. The movie was actually banned from some theaters for no particular reason despite it being a beautiful movie that brought on good points in human steriotypes. The fact that so many people hated the movie before even watching it really proves this point

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
I still have Jigglypuff as my main. But Kirby and Captain Falcon are easier for me to use. Note that most of the other characters are no longer someone I can main. Because I have been using Jigglypuff, Kirby, and Captain Falcon for a while, the other characters seem difficult for me to use. Even Metaknight. =/

Top Bottom