• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Framerate

Smash Lord
Wait, should I fill this out?

Smashboards Name: Framerate
Birthday: July 31st
Height and weight: 6'2" 137 lbs
Eye color: Blue
Current location: Athens/Lakewood, OH
Other games you enjoy other than Brawl: WoW, TF2, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Power Tennis, bunch o' Nintendo games
Game systems you own: Wii, Gamecube, DS, N64, SNES
Your favorite activity: Video Games
Favorite food: Tacos
Favorite drink: Cherry Coke
What activities do you like to do in spare time: Play Trombone, Make Papercrafts

MrEh

Smash Hero
Jiggs still sucks... but the word "sucks" is relevant. I think she belongs in mid tier. I think mid tier characters suck. Other people may not think so. Either way, skill >>> character and most people out there are beatable with jiggs.
That's pretty much it. Some people say that "mid-tiers are average, so mid-tiers are ok." That's not true.

Top tier is good, high tier is ok. Anything lower is crap and not viable for tournaments.

PND

Smash Champion
That's pretty much it. Some people say that "mid-tiers are average, so mid-tiers are ok." That's not true.

Top tier is good, high tier is ok. Anything lower is crap and not viable for tournaments.
. . . you play Bowser.

<3

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Smashboards Name: MikeB
Birthday: January 6
Height and weight: 5'10, 164lbs
Eye color: Hazel
Current location: Portsmouth, OH
Other games you enjoy other than Brawl: Starcraft
Game systems you own: Wii, Gamecube, ps2, DS
Your favorite activity: going out with people
Favorite food: chicken breast
Favorite drink: Water
What activities do you like to do in spare time: exercise, draw, photoshoop, flirt.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Smashboards Name: tEhrXXz0r
Birthday: December 30
Height and weight: 6'2", 192 lbs
Eye color: Brown
Current location: Las Vegas, NV
Other games you enjoy other than Brawl: Pokemon Diamond
Game systems you own: GBA, DS, PS1, PS2, Gamecube, Wii
Your favorite activity: Playing my saxophone in concert/jazz band.
Favorite food: Any.
Favorite drink: Sprite.
What activities do you like to do in spare time: Practice, play Brawl, go to the movies, masturbate.

TheStig

Smash Lord
this board is not really too dead I mean we have more posts than king dedede but most of the posts here are spam.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I still play real Brawl. We'll see how I feel after the Midwest Circuit finals on the 20th. Chances are it won't be positive. I'm really tired of losing to scrub Snakes.

At this point I'm thinking of switching off of Puff for the bad players, cause if they aren't playing intelligently for some reason I just lose. I think I get caught off guard a lot, take too much percent by stupid things yadah yadah. So I might start playing Jigglypuff only against the good players.

PND

Smash Champion
She's low tier material for sure, but I doubt she'll ever make it into mid. But people are finally starting to realize that she's not *complete* trash, but a lot of people still remain unconvinced. But even if she ends up bottom tier, perhaps even worse than now, nothing has changed. She's still the same character, and it means people will underestimate her even more.

I have a topic in the works about this. . . but I'm waiting for the new tier list first.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
*sigh*
This board is like beyond dead....

We need to do SOMETHING to bring more people here.
First, why? The heck do we need "more people" for?

Second, even if you wanted to, how on earth would you go about doing summoning these mythical people? Certainly no amount of posting or topic organization on a board is going to make more people appear.

no, from what ive seen they are now trying to make pit A tier
Oh, that's cute of them. What, do they sit there and stare as hard as they can at the tier list until he moves up?

Maybe we should "try" to make Jigglypuff SS tier. Or better yet, make Geno SSSSS tier.

Bumped because its June :mad:

What's everyone's thoughts on Jigglypuff on the next tier list? :3
I think she will probably be on it.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
After posting this in the Q&A thread, I was that I should have posted it here. Anyways, I think you guys should check it out.

PND

Smash Champion
I have a new Jiggs strategy.

It's called being a *****, and air camping around after getting the first kill / a good percent lead. It works. Be smart about where you're jumping, and how to limit your opponents chases, and time them out. It's *** as hell, but a lot of characters can't do much about it.

The hardest part is getting ahead in the first place to be able to pull it off, but if you can, do it, lol, and just chill offstage, near the edge somewhere. It's not stalling, it's "being defensive". It's amazing how well Jiggs can do when the opponent is forced to approach.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I have a new Jiggs strategy.

It's called being a *****, and air camping around after getting the first kill / a good percent lead. It works. Be smart about where you're jumping, and how to limit your opponents chases, and time them out. It's *** as hell, but a lot of characters can't do much about it.

The hardest part is getting ahead in the first place to be able to pull it off, but if you can, do it, lol, and just chill offstage, near the edge somewhere. It's not stalling, it's "being defensive". It's amazing how well Jiggs can do when the opponent is forced to approach.
Sounds like a plan.

I always try to get a good percent lead after the first kill :)

But what do you do if they **** you first? They're bound to do the same.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
............................................... I think im going to drop Jigglypuff.

No, this isn't a joke post, I wish it was.

Top Bottom