• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In the memory of n00b.

khepri

Smash Lord
A friend of mine just told me about this tonight. I didn't know since I haven't been in the community for awhile now. This sucks, I remember the last time I saw him everyone was cheering for him cuz he had just beaten hazz at a tournament and was doing well overall. I'm going to miss his goofy antics.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
^it was intense to watch on live stream. It was definitely an awesome idea.

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
A friend of mine just told me about this tonight. I didn't know since I haven't been in the community for awhile now. This sucks, I remember the last time I saw him everyone was cheering for him cuz he had just beaten hazz at a tournament and was doing well overall. I'm going to miss his goofy antics.
I still want my rematch....GGs

RIP Nesn00b

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
I say on his birthday we should do a "mountain Combo" memoriam collab vid.

too bad my comp with the camera is busted T_T

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i started rewriting the book this week, ryan

i think you would want to know, because you told me to keep writing

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I haven't forgotten about you man. Not a day passes that you don't cross my mind. Much love <3

rhan

Smash Hero
Wish I would have met you.. From all the stories I hear from people it would have been a blast. Without a doubt even til this day you are and forever will be missed. Your influence on the community as a whole is bigger then you could have possibly imagined..

Adi

Smash Lord
****, haven't walked in on the smash community in mad long and I come back to hear this? It's such a shame, especially since it was the other driver's fault... mad ****ed up when a kid that young dies like that.. used to be good friends w/ the n00b, he'll surely be missed..

I can remember times...

When we would troll together just for fun...

We grouped up with Takeshi and Burnt Toast and made our Brawl team Play2Win

We would talk on AiM for hours about nothing, but it always felt like something new. You always told me about how much you loved starcraft.

We played Captain Falcon Dittos on Brawl till the break of dawn. And you were the reason why down on my D-pad stopped working.

Yet...I never got to meet you. And I regret it to this day.

Rest In Peace n00b. Hopefully we meet one day in heaven.

rhan

Smash Hero
I may be a day late but it's never too late to pay one's respect to someone greatly missed in the world.

1 year has passed since the news broke out. Forever lost but never forgotten.

I will meet you one day. Until then you shall be remembered within the hearts of everyone you came in contact with.

Glitchy

Smash Cadet
I can't believe it's already been one year.
I never knew him but reading the thread one year ago really made me se exactly how amazing this community is.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
****, every time I see this thread I cry manly tears. Manly tears.

RIP Ryan, I'l miss you forever/

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Ryan would have won ROM3 :(
it's truly incredible it's already been a year since this event. NEVER DRIVE DRUNK

j00t

Smash Champion
The person who hit Ryan was three times over the legal limit if I recall correctly.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace

soap

Smash Hero
there is this song that this band I like did about a friend of theirs that got hit by a drunk driver on halloween.

it always reminds me of nesnoob

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Sorry to bump this thread....

Dang it's crazy to hear people talk about the legendary nesnoob today and here I am posting in this thread a year after his death.... wish I could have known this guy...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It's been over 2 years, bro. But it'll always seem like it was yesterday when Ryan was taken away from us.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
My bad. I had no idea this guy was dead until I saw something about him in a signature and it had a link to this thread. I really wish I could have met him. He sounds so cool.

Top Bottom