• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In the memory of n00b.

PB&J

Smash Hero
everytime i go to the truegamerapparel website, i see nes noob.. he was truly a beast..all the cooments from to4..ihop madness..ive been watching them for days..rip ryan..we love u

Milln

Smash Champion
At the risk of sounding crass, I figure I must say it. Besides, he'd laugh at this if he were here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa5OkdP3-r8&feature=related

This is clearly what Nes N00b has done for us. He falcon punched the crap out of that truck to save us all because he was such an amazing guy that I'm glad I met. That third guy that -didn't- die in the crash? That's Rick Wheeler, clearly. We need to find him and inform him of his duty.

Cyan_Blau

Smash Apprentice
.... R I P -_-

Hey,

I'm not so much on here, but a story like this is really sad.
(Maybe it is statisticslly possibly, but also very sad :( )

I don't like to hear people dieing here!!!
(I hope you heard that GOD!!!)

In memories for NES n00b . . .

AX

Corimon

Smash Apprentice
I thought I had never met NES n00b before but after watching this, I realized that I had. Though we never introduced ourselves, I ended up playing a ton of matches with him at Genesis. I didn't get to experience his amazing Falcon, though, since all we ended up playing was Melty Blood, but I enjoyed myself a lot.

R.I.P. - NES n00b. Though I never got to really know you, I looked forward to playing with you in Melty Blood again.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Ryan man...I keep thinking that I'll get to see you at one of these smash fests again...It's not the same without you there...but INNsomnia was a blast! You'd have won if you'd been there, but it was amazing all the same. Arkansas was proud to be a part of it. I'm still adjusting to not having you around, but I know for a fact that you'd have been proud of your midsouth smash bros. I miss you and your smile.

ily forever <3

rhan

Smash Hero
Heaven is Melee.

Thus resulting:

Melee is Heaven.

Thus making:

Melee is god.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Heaven is Melee.

Thus resulting:

Melee is Heaven.

Thus making:

Melee is god.
I wonder if theres smashfests in Heaven.. and who comes to them... I hope billy mays does. I bet nes would 3 stock him.

Handorin

Smash Hero
It's rather depressing when I'm on facebook and it says "Reconnect with Ryan Roberts". =(

Notra

Smash Ace
tasteless is believing that since someone is dead they cant laugh. if i was in his position i would feel happy people arent just qq over me, but finding joy in my remains of the smash community.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
tasteless is believing that since someone is dead they cant laugh. if i was in his position i would feel happy people arent just qq over me, but finding joy in my remains of the smash community.
you are not in his position. Ryan is dead. You're alive being a clueless, emotionally reckless "joke" maker

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
And let's leave it at that, if we can, please..?

really though if anyone knows why he came up with the name NES n00b let's hear it :>

Notra

Smash Ace
And let's leave it at that, if we can, please..?

really though if anyone knows why he came up with the name NES n00b let's hear it :>
idk. cause he probably likes to poke fun at himself. like everyone else.....

RIP. i see u could take a joke.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Never forget. Ryan Robers AKA Nes n00b

I think about him all the time aswell and I never even talked to the guy, but I feel like he was a close friend

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Are you freaking serious!!

Wow, I can't believe I just found this out since I was gone for over a year, sure i've seen the slogans 'RIP NES n00b", but I thought it was some kind of joke.

Apparently it's true, I always saw him on the board too last time I was here, may he rest in peace for eternity.

Top Bottom