• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
KillLock & Superboom are pretty good

no bias at all

namesearch lololollolo

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
oh god the namesearch bait

m2k anti

m2k ally

kakera/otori

ultimate razer / gnes

havok/tearbear

adhd/whoever he teams with

nickriddle/shaky

esam/mvd
"Lol and whoever he teams with" .... see that doesnt exactly fit my desciption of famous partners, but yea lol. I saw a few of those team at APEX, but I wasnt sure if they always team like that or if it was just a one time thing. I guess this is a pretty good list tho. Thanks :)

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
tv and blackanese are really good too

and the top 3 with mk banned is probably olimar,ics, diddy..snake is overrated cause of how overpowered he is
Really? Ive never actually seen either of them play. Well i guess thatll change in a few days.

BTW Whattabout GaW :( hes good for teams.

KillLock & Superboom are pretty good

no bias at all

namesearch lololollolo
Ahh true.... hey wait whats this name search stuff... it appears I did something without intending to do something again lol

Ahh I see... and yea ADHD is pretty friggin good I will never deny that. Well that namesearching doesnt sound to bad, Im pretty sure good players get talked about alot lol. Ne ways, im off to bed so i can wake up early and do homework... horay..................

Asa

Smash Hero
adhd is an amazing team of partners all in one cute package

name searching : the act of typing in your name in the search engine to see who's talking about you

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
IF I am able to save up in time I will try to get to this. Can't say for sure though. If I do get there I hope to have improved enough to at least last a round. EDIT turns out tickets are more expensive then I thought (and I thought they were going to be pretty expensive). So I guess I will have to save money twice as hard.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
IF I am able to save up in time I will try to get to this. Can't say for sure though. If I do get there I hope to have improved enough to at least last a round. EDIT turns out tickets are more expensive then I thought (and I thought they were going to be pretty expensive). So I guess I will have to save money twice as hard.
Where are you coming from?

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Where are you coming from?
Australia.
Warning to any Americans and other international players: you may want to get a heavy coat.

If this is the type of thing you'd usually wear, you'll be frozen as soon as you step outside. Since thicker ones are not available outside of Canada, I'd suggest wearing at least three layers of them (with regular sweater + t-shirt, etc).

And third, milk does indeed come in bags in Eastern Canada:

Can you import Those Canadian super jackets or do you have to go there to get one? Also is bagged milk the same thing as what we call powdered milk?

idea

Smash Master
i don't think so...it's exactly the same as milk in a carton, it just happens to be in a bag.

also by uh...wow, june 30th, it's gonna be pretty damned hot here

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I like my milk in solid form

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Honestly when i see milk in a carton rather than a bag it looks flatout weird to me :p Tho i dont think it really matters either way- i guess a bag is more annoying cuz u need a containter for it but whatev lol, thats just what ive grown up with... its not like we will be handing out bags of milk at Impulse lmao :p
Also in regards to weather, just saying, in June/July weather in Ontario isnt bad, its definitly warmer than the weather from APEX. I know nobody really takes ne of this seriously, but i just figured I'd mention it if anyone did.

King5280

Smash Journeyman
Honestly when i see milk in a carton rather than a bag it looks flatout weird to me :p Tho i dont think it really matters either way- i guess a bag is more annoying cuz u need a containter for it but whatev lol, thats just what ive grown up with... its not like we will be handing out bags of milk at Impulse lmao :p
Also in regards to weather, just saying, in June/July weather in Ontario isnt bad, its definitly warmer than the weather from APEX. I know nobody really takes ne of this seriously, but i just figured I'd mention it if anyone did.
but if you do sell bagged milk at impulse i will buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom