• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Honestly when i see milk in a carton rather than a bag it looks flatout weird to me :p Tho i dont think it really matters either way- i guess a bag is more annoying cuz u need a containter for it but whatev lol, thats just what ive grown up with... its not like we will be handing out bags of milk at Impulse lmao :p
Also in regards to weather, just saying, in June/July weather in Ontario isnt bad, its definitly warmer than the weather from APEX. I know nobody really takes ne of this seriously, but i just figured I'd mention it if anyone did.
As somebody who has grown up with cartons I would be weirded out by bagged milk. So I can sort of relate to people who have used BM their whole life finding carton milk strange.
but if you do sell bagged milk at impulse i will buy it
Me to, just for the novelty.

Asa

Smash Hero
i can imagine someone getting an iv of milk with the bag at by their bedside on a stand

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
i can imagine someone getting an iv of milk with the bag at by their bedside on a stand
Best post ever. I think we should stop talking about BM and start talking about the tournament. One last thing I will say is that we should rename the tournament Bagged Milk. Edit. 100 posts yay.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I love how bagged milk got abbreviated within moments of being repeated.

NURSE!!!! That patient needs his impulse checked! I NEED 150cc's of BM, STAT!!!!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
my house will be stocked with bagged milk

I dont even have a pitcher

ill just get one to make the americans' dreams come true

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So... I'm kinda curious. For people attending this, what are people's favourite stages (not necessarily legal ones)?

And yes, this question is actually kinda important.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
:< I guess I'm one of the few Canadians who don't drink bagged milk... XD

From what I know Lactose Free Milk only comes in cartons.. and that's what I drink.. + my sis drinks norm milk from cartons.. so yea. XD

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Fav stage.... well I use so many diff characters that stages dont usually bother. In fact, I like YIB, and FD. I prefer FD over smashville usually. But I can deal with ne legal. I personally dont like Brinstar or Lylat... their boundries atre stupidly small, and the platforms on lylat are to close to each other. As well Brinstar just has alotta stupid things you can do with parts of the stage, like the random wall when the stage breaks up, and the stuff on the sides that block prjectiles from leaving the stage... its just random stuff that throws my flow off. Oh and PS2, not a fan of that, it just has so many transformations that annoy me.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
When I first got the game Halberd was my favourite stage just for how impressive the background animation is. It's also a fun and dynamic stage to play on.

PS2 and Pirate Ship were always a couple of my favourites to play on as well.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh since I've started this I might as well throw my favourite out as well (even though I obviously know it durr), which is Rainbow Cruise.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Port Town Aero Dive with Brain Cleaner playing. Also good old Final Destination.

Bing

Smash Master
Hey guys just a reminder Im still looking for people who want to go to Niagara Falls. I cant plan the entire trip until we get some numbers here.

The basic plan is that we bus to the falls, stay in a hotel for a night or two. adventure around. theres lots to see. So please, message me on here or on facebook (My names Brad Bing Durish[Will Link later])
The more people that come the cheaper this will all be(rooming obviously)

Bing

Smash Master
Impulse IS being held in Toronto. But due to the fact that we are gathering players from all over North America(And hopefully further) I thought it would be awesome to show you guys Niagara Falls, one of the 8 wonders of the world, something that you guys might not be able to see outside of this trip. Might as well take advantage of the fact that you're only an hour away.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Impulse IS being held in Toronto. But due to the fact that we are gathering players from all over North America(And hopefully further) I thought it would be awesome to show you guys Niagara Falls, one of the 8 wonders of the world, something that you guys might not be able to see outside of this trip. Might as well take advantage of the fact that you're only an hour away.
I see you live pretty close to Niagara, a road trip for the out of town/country-ers sounds like a cool idea. Maybe make your own thread with details once you've got a few people.

idea

Smash Master
Bing, did I ever tell you about that time I slept in a bank in Niagara?

So did Mike, Adnan, and almost Landy the second night, but none of them post very often these days...

idea

Smash Master
actually, it would take a while to type out and i've done that more than once before...just ask me in person.

edit: unless anyone else really cares lol

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Someone should bring bagged milk to the venue now xD.

My fave stage competitively is Castle Siege. But when I 1st started playing before tourneys. My favourite was mario bros, especially since I mained wolf back then and the reflector helped A LOT :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom