• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LMFAOOOOOO geez I shouldn't have gone to zenith this is outta control

you wanna do Marth/Ness? WTF I just wanna MM marth puff to learn you doofwad LMAO

I guess we can ness/marth MM though <.< that'll be funny lol

also I haven't read the rules but if we get bans I don't really care. PS is legit as a regular non-transformed stage imo. I mean compared to RC and MC etc that stage is pretty tame LOL.

Also eat ur own face Ima make you yell for the opponent in GFs again from the salty sidelines LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Geez people in this thread suck at **** talk. Lol. It's all good, Canada's all proper and what not. Planning to make this my first trip out of the country... EVER. Now there's a reason to get hyped if any.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Most of us aren't American, so, we don't do that type of thing.

We just makes laughable jokes.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Check the first page homie. Also we must do friendlies again ultima, apex what what

:phone:
I saw it on the first page but I have no idea how to figure it out O_o

I definitely remember sitting and playing friendlies at apex in the far back with you, but who is your main again? I wanna say one of them spacies.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
All the big names posting in this thread... This tourney's gonna be SOOO WILD :bee:

I always wondered. Does the MvC and SF get advertised a fair amount too? I ask because the attendees list is pretty much nothing.

:phone:
Yeah, I have threads on srk, and they're on the posters etc as well.

when's the last day people (like me) can do that?
Registration closes June 25th at 11:59:59pm

mmmm so since I won STYC3 I have a 40$ discount for impulse right? so how does it work do i still have to register by paypall and you give me 40$ at the tourny?
I'll talk to u via facebook when I'm ready :). Don't worry about it for now :).

Battlecow

Play to Win
LOLOLOL

40 people preregistered, including PP, Mango, Hbox, and M2K

most topheavy tournament ever

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Poke, BlackGold, wanna MM?
also stef, when you see this, tell mark to check his PMs

also you stupid ****ing mods need to stop infracting me.

Bing

Smash Master
LOLOLOL

40 people preregistered, including PP, Mango, Hbox, and M2K

most topheavy tournament ever
I KNOW RIGHT :D

Like being honest, most people especially for melee, are screwed if they want to make the pro bracket.

However we are having an amateur bracket so thats good to know. Also the stream matches for this are going to be so ****. Like our Quarter finals or earlier is going to be like Silent Wolf vs PP or something lol

Cruxis

Smash Lord
hmm the infamous Niko_K Ive heard much about you. You're pretty famous around here, I get asked anytime someone sees that I can wavedash if I play/played with you here in st.kitts.
get outta here the most niko is most remembered for is how he could blaze like nooo other smasher in the scene. tho now i think googs and matt could give him a run for his money hahaha holy **** the greatest basement smash ever would be niko, googs, mprime, joe, patches, me, that would be the funniest room in the history of life

i would get the biggest broner if we could get all the OGs in for impulse. mikey, nickcam, chaotic, Gi, ambrose, kingace. man.

Bing

Smash Master
mmm who's alex?
Pikalex lol

get outta here the most niko is most remembered for is how he could blaze like nooo other smasher in the scene. tho now i think googs and matt could give him a run for his money hahaha holy **** the greatest basement smash ever would be niko, googs, mprime, joe, patches, me, that would be the funniest room in the history of life

i would get the biggest broner if we could get all the OGs in for impulse. mikey, nickcam, chaotic, Gi, ambrose, kingace. man.
Lmfao Oh dont worry I know about that too :p My cousin and some of my other friends used to hang with Niko. I've heard much about this too :p Im just trying to be "Professional" I guess you could say... basically trying to stay smash related.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Poke, BlackGold, wanna MM?
also stef, when you see this, tell mark to check his PMs

also you stupid ****ing mods need to stop infracting me.

dude check your phone i tried texting u today and didnt see u on irc

a&c world is set aside for july 21st and mark is gonna talk to them on sat :)

Vudujin

Smash Lord
HAHA! I bet you'll get an infraction for that.

You gents sound like a couple of burly scalawags.

Canada's gonna be hype!!!

Bing

Smash Master
HAHA! I bet you'll get an infraction for that.

You gents sound like a couple of burly scalawags.

Canada's gonna be hype!!!
You Dont even know.. you really dont :)

Sunday' night is party night, I've already got plans with Mango so Im feelin we should get a large group and destroy Toronto.

Also we have a plan to make M2K go to a club :)

Cruxis

Smash Lord
lool im down to wingman M2K if we go clubbing. ill teach him a thing or 2 and since i love to get topless ill tell all the girls he taught me how to bodybuild like a mr miyagi figure

Cruxis

Smash Lord
>insult mods
>get a permanent penalty point

seems your egos are a little fragile guys. lol. i figured a permanent penalty is reserved for something a little more than that.
thats weak.

raziek is cool tho

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
>insult mods

seems your egos are a little fragile guys. lol. i figured a permanent penalty is reserved for something a little more than that.
thats weak.

raziek is cool tho
Winning against moderators is futile. Take it from me.

John2k4

The End of an Era
>insult mods

thats weak.

raziek is cool tho
Global Rules said:
If however you earn 12 infraction points in a 6 month period, you will earn a Permanent Penalty, which is a single infraction point that will never expire. These are only given out to repeat offenders by Super Moderators or Admins.
That's what them permapoints are for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom