• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i need the money to feed my village, the desert has eroded the water for weeks now

Bing

Smash Master
Make it happen homie!

Btw guys we have roughly 40 people entered in both Brawl and Melee. With some huge names in both events!

For Melee we just got the addition of both Mango and DrPP(I believe they're teaming together too!)
As well as M2K Hbox, Silent Wolf, SFAT, Niko, Otg, Vudujin, JuggleGuy, HIV+,Toph, Kage and maybe more for Quebec, and thats just what comes to mind immediately.

As for Brawl We have Mr.R,dabuz,Ally,Trela,Holy should be attending(Dont see why he wouldnt and he just won a stipend.) And many others. So register guys. Im happy with the boost in attendance we got over the weekend but keep it coming!

Sorry I cant post more about the Brawl players, I dont know too much about the pros there lol :(

Thank you BlackGold for the catch!

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
For Brawl we just got the addition of both Mango and DrPP(I believe they're teaming together too!)
As well as M2K Hbox, Silent Wolf, SFAT, Niko, Otg, Vudujin, JuggleGuy, HIV+,Toph, Kage and maybe more for Quebec, and thats just what comes to mind immediately.
I didn't know any of them played brawl??? (except for m2k obviously)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
m2k will likely favor brawl at this event so you should leave his name in that column

not a big deal just a suggestion

also sup canada =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
didn't know this was mk-banned....yeah you guys are right LOL

also kage LMAOOOO are you sure you want it? I'll have to be serious this time and don't wanna hurt the warrior pride =(

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
The hotel tinman posted on the front page is booked :/ anyone know anythign else near by that is cheapish?

edit: also if anyone has room for 3 more bodies that would be niceee too :D :D :D or if they know anyone that does... haha

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
yooooo summonedfist <333

shoutouts to the sick recorders and uploaders the community has! =)
peepeeeeee <3333

Why creep yo?

Dude I should set up a forward smash side event!
because imo players play better/more creatively when they aren't too aware of themselves being recorded... that way they can play like they dgaf and esp since they're usually just friendlies on random setups

Bieber

Smash Apprentice
hey peepee are you gonna do that MMM (marth money match) vs hbox? there hasn't been a high level marth vs puff match (or at least a recorded one) in forever

please?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If Hbox wants to do it I totally will.

I don't think he wanted to at Zenith after we friendlied but that's only what I heard.

Either way, If Hbox sees this he should understand that I really really want that Marth vs Puff MM and I'll ask him to do it when he sits down to play me in friendlies at Impulse.

<3 Marth

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Alright well it looks like BC and Will will be getting a hotel instead so I have room to house 2 more people max. If anyones interested let me know.

Bing

Smash Master
Nah I see how that would make sense in a not very social kind of way.

You:"Ow my nose!"
*rubs nose*
other guy"My bad"
You:Well this Kage guy told me I have to do this if I ever got punched in the nose"
*Blasts other guy in the nose with a punch containing x4 the power*
"Sorry, Kage told me to"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom